Teensy 3.0 Breakout Boards for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

loglow

Hi there, just wanted to mention that my Teensy 3.0 Breakout Boards are available now at tall-dog.com. There are versions with mounting holes ($15) and without ($7), and there's even a discount coupon (CA866CE) specifically for PJRC forum members! Let me know if you have any questions about them. -dan

tindie_tb3.jpgtindie_tmb3.jpg
tindie_tb1.jpgtindie_tmb1.jpg

Does the one with standoff spaces fit on a standard breadboard once you've attached header pins?

Good question; it's designed to span two standard-sized breadboards, side by side. The mini breakout fits very well on a single breadboard. -dan

Let me know if you have any questions about them. -dan

I understand them not coming with pin headers for the breadboard, but if it "...provides easy access to all Teensy 3.0 pins, including the less-accessible ones." does it include the somewhat unusual L shaped headers to connect to the internal pads, or how is the connection made?

Thanks for providing this!

John

I just soldered a Teensy to one of those boards by flooding enough solder through the pads instead of using the recommended headers and pins. The board wasn't designed for it
but, it is "so far so good" on the testing. If I have introduced a short I am in trouble because it will take a lot of heat to go backwards....

does it include the somewhat unusual L shaped headers to connect to the internal pads, or how is the connection made?

So far, no, but I'm planning to change this, and ship them with the necessary pin headers. The "L-shaped" one is Samtec part TSM-107-01-T-DV. -dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back