Official Distributors

Do some distributors choose not to include the pinout card?

The electronics store I go to near Boston, Massachusetts (you-do-it), in the past has omitted the card (because they repackage the Teensy in a smaller bag). But they have been getting better about stapling the card to the bag (or sometimes providing the card above the bag).

Can you please tell me how to get Teensy boards from Serbia (I need 3.5, to be more specific)? I can't order from your site as you don't have Serbia on list, only (former) Yugoslavia, which doesn't exists for last 10 years and however site won't display shipping cost for it. I checked some of re-sellers but shipping cost is ridiculously high compared to item value (eg. EUR 55 for Teensy 3.5).

Thanks

I success to order - it happens that SparkFun has lowest shipping fee, and quite fair price (the same as on this site).

Thanks

Hi Robin, I've sent a few emails to you about wanting to becoming a distributor and had not seen a reply. would a phone call be more effective?

Hi Paul and Robin,
I also want to become a distributor in France.
I sent an email, and waited a little ( 10 days ) but still have no reply.
Waiting for a reply I wish you all the best.
Have a good day.
Best regards.
Mike.

Hi Paul and Robin,
I also want to become a distributor in France.
I sent an email, and waited a little ( 10 days ) but still have no reply.
Waiting for a reply I wish you all the best.
Have a good day.
Best regards.
Mike.

Hey, I don't want to insist but I tried to reach out you with different ways but I didn't got any answers.
Mails, forum, private message ... I guess you may be busy but just a small answers would be apreciated ...
best regards.

The following is a listing of the current active official Teensy distributors. If you buy from one of these companies you will be receiving a genuine PJRC Teensy product. If you buy from a distributor not on this list, there is a chance that you are not getting a genuine PJRC Teensy.

Norway

Gaze Electronics

Do you know how the company Gaze Electronics can be contacted? It seems like I don't find any website.

Hi

I'm also trying to contact Paul and Robin to become a distributor, how can I do that? I've tried mail and forum messages but no luck yet. Anyone know how to contact them?

Best regards

Hi

I'm also trying to contact Paul and Robin to become a distributor, how can I do that? I've tried mail and forum messages but no luck yet. Anyone know how to contact them?

Best regards

I did not manage to contact them.
I sent mails, I tried the forum, public and private messages ... But without any luck either ...

:confused:

Thanks Rat, good to know. I also have ordered them, but this thread starts with an admonition from Robin that PJRC has distributors, and of they are not on this list then they may well be not legit (i.e. PJRC does not get funds from the sale).

Since I want PJRC to keep making Teensy 4.1 I am asking ...

Regards,Tony Barry

I bought a Teensy 4.0 by the seller PJRC. I didn't even think about if it was legit or not. It looks like it was fulfilled by "Sports Internet Solutions LLC" even though the listing says "by PJRC". It seems to work as advertised though. How can I tell if its official?

I bought a Teensy 4.0 by the seller PJRC. I didn't even think about if it was legit or not. It looks like it was fulfilled by "Sports Internet Solutions LLC" even though the listing says "by PJRC". It seems to work as advertised though. How can I tell if its official?

Look at photo images on PJRC.com for the Teensy 4. A bit soon and complex for it to be cloned - and if so not likely to have the exact layout and colorization and silkscreen.

Did it come with a 'Welcome to Teensy 4.0' Card? The T_4.0 in hand should 'nearly' match the image on that card. Unless Paul is shipping updated cards the card shows a silkscreen "F" on the bottom side from pre-release version - the latest cards I got from AdaFruit still show that.

Back