Official Distributors

Hello I would like to make a bulk order and be an official reseller. How should I proceed to get in contact with Paul and or Robin ?

Thank you.

@Mike118 - You need to email us directly. In your email, don't forget to tell us about your company. We will not approve you as a distributor if you don't give us a clear picture of your company.

If you are just starting out or your company is new or very small, you'll probably have a better experience buying from Sparkfun. They have a reseller program where you can aggregate your order with the many other products they sell.

We don't do anything like that, so buying direct from PJRC only makes sense if your company is well established. If you're new to this, start with Sparkfun so you can get a small quantity of a wider variety of products.

You may want to check with a few of the resellers...

Here in Norway, 'Gaze electronics' is just a facebook page with nothing happening. No sale as far as I can see.

The UK:
Payne Tech has a rather painful 404 page and have obviously a new focus, and no Teensy.
RK Electronics doesn't have a single Teensy product in their store. No mention at all.

@Mike118 - You need to email us directly. In your email, don't forget to tell us about your company. We will not approve you as a distributor if you don't give us a clear picture of your company.

Hi Paul, please check your e-mail ... I sent a new one again... I am someone patient and I now that you are busy making awesome products but it's been 9 month since my first e-mail to ask for becoming an official distributor ... :p
(for everyone else, yes I sent all the information requested, and if you are interested this is my company: www.robot-maker.com/shop and it is not a new one nor a very small one)

I don't want to disturb too much, and this is why I am not insisting a lot but if the only way to get some attention is to friendly spam you until I get answers I can do it =) But not sure that would be the preferred way ;)
(Of course, I insist on the " FRIENDLY " =) )

So thank you in advance for your time! :)

You may want to check with a few of the resellers...

Here in Norway, 'Gaze electronics' is just a facebook page with nothing happening. No sale as far as I can see.

The UK:
Payne Tech has a rather painful 404 page and have obviously a new focus, and no Teensy.
RK Electronics doesn't have a single Teensy product in their store. No mention at all.

I hope they will correct this and add Robot Maker soon ! :)

I wish everyone a good day! :)

Hello it is me again trying to get attention from Paul and/or Robin.
I sent emails, messages here ... I hope they are fine, just a little busy and that nothing bad happen to them.
Well I guess that i will need to try to reach them with twitter now...

Hello it is me again trying to get attention from Paul and/or Robin.
I sent emails, messages here ... I hope they are fine, just a little busy and that nothing bad happen to them.
Well I guess that i will need to try to reach them with twitter now...

Hello, it's me again ...
Anyone have an idea to help me reach out Paul and / or Robin ?
I tried here, by mail and twitter ... Any help would be apreciated =)
Best regards.

Back