teensy 3 and fastspi_led2 compilation issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

hcgilje

Hi,
I am trying to run the fastspi_led2 library on the teensy 3.0 using the latest teensyduino 1.15, but get a long list of compilation errors when trying to verify my arduino sketch, so I assume either the library isn´t compatible with teensy 3 yet or I am missing out on something basic.

I first used the initial location of the library (in my /sketches/library folder) where I have it working on an Arduino uno, and later moved it into the libraries folder inside the Arduino.app where the other teensyduino libraries are installed, but this didn´t solve the issue.

This is the first lines of a very long log of the compilation errors:

Arduino: 1.0.5 (Mac OS X), Board: "Teensy 3.0"
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/arm-none-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m4 -DF_CPU=96000000 -MMD -DUSB_VID=null -DUSB_PID=null -DARDUINO=105 -mthumb -nostdlib -D__MK20DX128__ -fno-rtti -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/teensy/cores/teensy3 -I/Users/hcg/sketches/arduino/libraries/FastSPI_LED2 /var/folders/Gi/GiTf5ITdHWm++psK9TEs5++++TQ/-Tmp-/build4345455830642021399.tmp/Fast2Dev.cpp -o /var/folders/Gi/GiTf5ITdHWm++psK9TEs5++++TQ/-Tmp-/build4345455830642021399.tmp/Fast2Dev.cpp.o
In file included from /Users/hcg/sketches/arduino/libraries/FastSPI_LED2/fastspi.h:45:0,
from /Users/hcg/sketches/arduino/libraries/FastSPI_LED2/FastSPI_LED2.h:6,
from Fast2Dev.ino:10:
/Users/hcg/sketches/arduino/libraries/FastSPI_LED2/fastspi_arm.h: In static member function 'static void ARMHardwareSPIOutput<_DATA_PIN, _CLOCK_PIN, _SPI_CLOCK_DIVIDER>::Write<CONT_STATE, WAIT_STATE, LAST_STATE>::writeWord(uint16_t)':
/Users/hcg/sketches/arduino/libraries/FastSPI_LED2/fastspi_arm.h:232:41: error: 'SPI0_PUSHR_EOQ' was not declared in this scope
/Users/hcg/sketches/arduino/libraries/FastSPI_LED2/fastspi_arm.h:233:41: error: 'SPI0_PUSHR_CONT' was not declared in this scope
/Users/hcg/sketches/arduino/libraries/FastSPI_LED2/fastspi_arm.h:234:34: error: there are no arguments to 'SPI0_PUSHR_CTAS' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of 'SPI0_PUSHR_CTAS' must be available [-fpermissive]
/Users/hcg/sketches/arduino/libraries/FastSPI_LED2/fastspi_arm.h:234:34: note: (if you use '-fpermissive', G++ will accept your code, but allowing the use of an undeclared name is deprecated)
/Users/hcg/sketches/arduino/libraries/FastSPI_LED2/fastspi_arm.h: In static member function 'static void ARMHardwareSPIOutput<_DATA_PIN, _CLOCK_PIN, _SPI_CLOCK_DIVIDER>::Write<CONT_STATE, WAIT_STATE, LAST_STATE>::writeByte(uint8_t)':
/Users/hcg/sketches/arduino/libraries/FastSPI_LED2/fastspi_arm.h:240:41: error: 'SPI0_PUSHR_EOQ' was not declared in this scope
/Users/hcg/sketches/arduino/libraries/FastSPI_LED2/fastspi_arm.h:241:41: error: 'SPI0_PUSHR_CONT' was not declared in this scope
/Users/hcg/sketches/arduino/libraries/FastSPI_LED2/fastspi_arm.h:242:34: error: there are no arguments to 'SPI0_PUSHR_CTAS' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of 'SPI0_PUSHR_CTAS' must be available [-fpermissive]
/Users/hcg/sketches/arduino/libraries/FastSPI_LED2/fastspi_arm.h: In static member function 'static void ARMHardwareSPIOutput<_DATA_PIN, _CLOCK_PIN, _SPI_CLOCK_DIVIDER>::writeWord(uint16_t)':
/Users/hcg/sketches/arduino/libraries/FastSPI_LED2/fastspi_arm.h:247:107: error: there are no arguments to 'SPI0_PUSHR_CTAS' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of 'SPI0_PUSHR_CTAS' must be available [-fpermissive]
/Users/hcg/sketches/arduino/libraries/FastSPI_LED2/fastspi_arm.h: In static member function 'static void ARMHardwareSPIOutput<_DATA_PIN, _CLOCK_PIN, _SPI_CLOCK_DIVIDER>::writeWordNoWait(uint16_t)':
/Users/hcg/sketches/arduino/libraries/FastSPI_LED2/fastspi_arm.h:248:105: error: there are no arguments to 'SPI0_PUSHR_CTAS' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of 'SPI0_PUSHR_CTAS' must be available [-fpermissive]
/Users/hcg/sketches/arduino/libraries/FastSPI_LED2/fastspi_arm.h: In static member function 'static void ARMHardwareSPIOutput<_DATA_PIN, _CLOCK_PIN, _SPI_CLOCK_DIVIDER>::writeByte(uint8_t)':
/Users/hcg/sketches/arduino/libraries/FastSPI_LED2/fastspi_arm.h:250:106: error: there are no arguments to 'SPI0_PUSHR_CTAS' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of 'SPI0_PUSHR_CTAS' must be available [-fpermissive]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back