USB Audio for Teensy 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to change number of channels, available in AudioInputUSB class? I'm looking for a way to define 4+ channel USB-audio interface. New Teensy 3.6 should be fast enough to handle this, IMO.

My progress on the Mac bug is here

@ftrias - In one of your responses on this thread you mention "the Mac sends a SET_INTERFACE to 0" - how are you able to monitor the information which the Mac is sending? I've tried to find USB packet sniffing software for Mac but can't find anything (USB Probe doesn't do real-time logging). I'm considering buying a hardware USB protocol analyzer but would like to avoid that cost if at all possible.

Even though this question is a few months old, I thought I'd answer what I remember in case anyone else is curious. I connected the Teensy's serial pins to an FTDI board like (https://www.sparkfun.com/products/9873) connected to a different computer so as not to interfere with the USB traffic. Then I used Serial1.print(...) sprinkled through the code in usb_dev.c. In other words, the Teensy sent output to the FTDI connected to a different compute where I ran Putty to read the messages.

On Linux, I used Ethereal, which has a USB sniffer component.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back