Mouse.move not working when Serial+Keybd... chosen [Teensy2.0, Win 8, Arduino 1.0.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dayu

Hi Guys,

I am trying to move mouse cursor (using Mouse.move) and send debug information over Serial at the same time.

* When using Tools->USB Type: Keyboard+Mouse+Joystick, the Mouse.move works fine. Teensyduino (Arduino 1.0.5) says "Teensy 2.0 on (USB port)". Further, Serial Monitor shows the debug information as well. This is all good.

* When using Tools->USB Type: Serial+Keyboard+Mouse+Joystick, the Mouse.move does *not* work; the pointer does not budge on the screen. :-( Teensyduino (Arduino 1.0.5) says "Teensy 2.0 on COM3". Serial Monitor shows the debug information. But without the actual mouse motions, I am severely hindered. :(

This used to work for me before when I used to be on a Windows 7 machine and older version of Arduino (build 22 I believe) with Teensy 2.0. Note that I have installed Teensy Serial Installer and Disabled Driver signature enforcement on my Windows 8 machine.

Any help on this will be highly appreciated!

P.S. Simple code example is attached.

Attachments

• MouseTest.ino
    955 bytes · Views: 194
You may need to remove the old driver by right clicking the USB serial port in the Device Manager. The old driver says "Teensy USB Serial (PJRC.COM) (COM #)". The new version shortens the description to only "Teensy USB Serial (COM #)". Viewing the COM port in the Device Manager can confirm which version of the driver you've got associated with the device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back