Teensy 3.0 and Shiftpwm library errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrOldies

I am surprised not to see this problem reported already. I receive the following compile on the Shiftpwm example program and the Teensy 3.0 in the Arduino IDE with Teensyduino installed. It compiles properly if the I set the hardware to any earlier Teensy. Do I have an outdated library or is there any chance this can be fixed?

In file included from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ShiftPWM/ShiftPWM.h:25:0, from ShiftPWM_RGB_Example.ino:35:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ShiftPWM/pins_arduino_compile_time.h:320:1: error: cannot convert 'PORTBemulation*' to 'volatile uint8_t* const {aka volatile unsigned char* const}' in initialization
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ShiftPWM/pins_arduino_compile_time.h:320:1: error: cannot convert 'PORTCemulation*' to 'volatile uint8_t* const {aka volatile unsigned char* const}' in initialization
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ShiftPWM/pins_arduino_compile_time.h:320:1: error: cannot convert 'PORTDemulation*' to 'volatile uint8_t* const {aka volatile unsigned char* const}' in initialization
In file included from ShiftPWM_RGB_Example.ino:35:0:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ShiftPWM/ShiftPWM.h:195:5: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token

hi,

sorry for warming this up.. but how come, the ShiftPWM_RGB_Example works, but the ShiftPWM_Non_BLocking does not? oO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back