Teensy Simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

uTasker

Hi All

I have only just started experimenting with the Teensy 3.1. I also don't know how people are working with it but as an experiment I ported a K20 USB project to it and set up the project simulator to run it. It may be of interest so I put it here: http://www.uTasker.com/freescale/Teensy_Simulator.zip Simply unzip the ZIP-file and execute the exe called "uTaskerV1-4_teensy_3_1".

By clicking on the pins of the Teensy module the K20 pins that are connected are visible (they toggle) - these pins then show their states and the peripheral functions that they can be used for (as well as the pin number on the physical device), which is quite useful when connecting up HW to the real board.
The simulation connects a UART to the PC's COM9. I use a COM port virtual loopback so that I can attach a terminal emulator to it. There is a command line menu there which allows various thing such as controlling ports (and the LED). In the simulator's menu, select "USB | Enumeration" to test USB enumeration (there is also output on the UART when this happend).

I have added a screen shot of it running below.

Regards

Mark

teensy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back