mk20dx256 - where is SPI1_SCK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

christoph

I'm trying to figure out what signal multiplexing choices I have for SPI1 on the teensy 3.1 and there seem to be none. I've gone through the whole mux list over and over again, but no sign of SPI1_SCK. Is that an error in the document or is it simply not possible to use SPI1 on that chip? Even searching the pdf for "SPI1_SCK" only returns 1 result and that simply states that this signal exists.

Edit: I just found out that SPI1_SCK does exist in the datasheet for the 100-pin devices. Am I screwed?

Regards

Christoph

Last edited:
I don't know where I have that information from but I thought that the mk20dx256 has two SPIs. Looks like I was wrong. Nevermind.

I believe the silicon actually has SPI1 on the chip, but this 64 pin version simply doesn't have the clock pin available.

It'd be interesting, but not very useful, to try using SPI1 and see if the DOUT pin toggles when sending data. Of course, without the clock, it's not very useful.

It's worth a try, then! I'd start by rewriting working SPI0 code for SPI1, see if there's anything on SPI1_DOUT, and then go for DMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back