Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!

Thread: Updated/modified Version from cyborgs irlib

Updated/modified Version from cyborgs irlib (latest 1.5)

Hello,

there is an version (1.5) of cyborg5 irlib originally based on Ken Shirriff.

I added the support for the Teensy 3.0 & 3.1 and support for the newer Panasonic IR's.

If you find some please tell me the bugs.

Have fun

Markus
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Markus_L811; 06-30-2014 at 06:48 PM.

I lknow this is a very old thread, however, I wanted to extend my thanks to you.
    I've used your version of IRlib successfully and am in process of adding Teensy LC support.

Quote Originally Posted by Headroom View Post
    I lknow this is a very old thread, however, I wanted to extend my thanks to you.
    I've used your version of IRlib successfully and am in process of adding Teensy LC support.
    You are welcome!

I have an LC too, I would like to see what you do. Btw. cyborgs upgraded his lib I didn't add this changes, sorry so far
    Last edited by Markus_L811; 12-09-2015 at 01:54 PM.

I've updated IRLib to work with the Teensy LC and added the very few minor changes that cyborg5 added to the library from the last version posted here. I have only tested this with receiving and decoding IR signals from an Apple Aluminum remote with a Teensy 3.0, 3.1 and LC and that works fine.

For references here is a link to the original GitHub repository without the changes for our Teensy boards.

Attached is a zipped file with the updated library version 1.51 that works with the teesny boards and also includes the code for the Panasonic remote that was added by Markus_L811.

When defining the pin mode for the Teensy LC in setup() please use:

Code:
    pinMode(RECV_PIN, INPUT_PULLUP);
    Attached Files Attached Files