Audio Adaptor Board + Teensy 3.1 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLS

Hi

Please help me with Audio Adaptor Board.

When use example like sine or wav play working great. But when use DAP (surround, filter, bassenhancer) not working (sound is same).

Exist working example ? (audio library include some examples with audio input but not working me)

My idea is simple sine or wav from Teensy route to DAP - is possible ?

Many thanks info or example.

Kamil

hey Kamil, I thought I popped an example into the library regarding this but seems I haven't, sorry about that.

I added .route(..) to the SGTL5000 controls for this very reason, there should be mention of how to use it in the 'Audio Library' thread but I couldn't find it quick enough so;

Code:
void setup() {
  // Audio connections require memory to work.  For more
  // detailed information, see the MemoryAndCpuUsage example
  AudioMemory(4);
  // Enable the audio shield, select the input and set the output volume.
  audioShield.enable();
  audioShield.route(SGTL_ADC,SGTL_AUDIO_PROCESSOR,SGTL_I2S_TEENSY);

should make the Audio pathway be; {Line-In/Mic}->ADC->Teensy3.x->DAP->DAC which in turn should make what you want happen for you.

I am working from memory and may have this wrong at this point, please try adding the .route(..) line to something fairly obvious, like the CalcBiquadToneControlDAP example, and testing whether the DAP effects internally generated audio like AudioSynthWaveformSine

Let me know that the test appears to fail and I will try harder.

Edit: Please include the sketch you use to test this functionality if it appears to fail for you.

Last edited:
Many many thanks :)

This is working great - audioShield.route(SGTL_ADC,SGTL_AUDIO_PROCESSOR,SGTL_I2S_TEENSY);

Kamil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back