Sheer genious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EK701

Paul, it was a brilliant idea to make the Teensy 3.1 available through OSH Park! I think I've purchased at least one every time I've ordered boards from them. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all of them right now, but I'll come up with something!

It is really nice. I'm not sure whose exact idea it was. The fact that OSHpark can do it for $17 is wonderful. I wonder if they sell enough to make extra panels for it, or if they just use it to fill in the spare space on their 4-layer panels. I have to assume the former, but I also hope they at least benefit from the teensy's tinyiness as a filler. (though they shouln't need much filler, since they are afterall a batch producer.)

*at first I was just going to be a smart-aleck and say it's more genius than genious but hell if I know; maybe there's a strange british spelling. Plus then if I said that more explicitly, I'd have to double check my own spelling five times ;).

I'm surprised they're still selling at $17. If you know you're going to them for future projects, get 'em while you can!

OSH Park is great. We're really glad they are selling the Teensy 3.1 in their signature purple color and hope people buy LOTS and LOTS of them. Hmmmm, now I'm thinking that a purple Teensy 3.1 would look better on my LED tiara than a green Teensy 2.0.

*at first I was just going to be a smart-aleck and say it's more genius than genious but hell if I know; maybe there's a strange british spelling. Plus then if I said that more explicitly, I'd have to double check my own spelling five times ;).

Ha ha! Good catch. That's what I get for posting after being awake for 20 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back