adafruit ssd1306 compile error 128_64 OLED

joey120373

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
enabled in File > Preferences.
Arduino: 1.0.5 (Mac OS X), Board: "Teensy 3.1"
/Users/joey120373/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Adafruit_SSD1306/Adafruit_SSD1306.cpp: In member function 'void Adafruit_SSD1306::display()':
/Users/joey120373/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Adafruit_SSD1306/Adafruit_SSD1306.cpp:413:26: error: 'TWBR' was not declared in this scope

Board used is a teensy 3.1, I have it wired to the adafruit 128_64 OLED as per the sample code.

I am trying to use the demo code, strange thing is that if I set the board to UNO rather than teensy3.1 the code compiles.

I did a quick search of the .cpp file for "TWBR" and that appears to be a part of the I2C code.

Any thoughts?

Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue! Would be a big help :)

@ cartere, sorry about that, but as I was using the adafruit example code, anyone who has the library has the source code ;)

@ Paul, thanks for the quick response, after about 30 min of goggle searching I came to that conclusion. I downloaded the latest arduino (1.06 if memory serves me) and the latest teensy loader. Works awesome, the adafruit library + teensy gives me about 5 x the speed of the U8Glib + DUE! Roughly 45x speed of a standard atmega328 & U8Glib. I still need to test the adafruit lib with the other boards, but I will stick with the teensy for this project. Works great so far, thanks!

Back