Teensyduino 1.20 Release Candidate #6 Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a sixth (and hopefully final...) release candidate for Teensyduino 1.20:

Old beta download links removed. Please use the latest version:
https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_download.html

Please give this a try and report any bugs. Try to include a sample program that reproduces the problem!

These are the changes since Teensyduino 1.20-rc5:

• Update Audio Library
  • Update OctoWS2811 Library
  • SPI.notUsingInterrupt()
  • Artnet Library

Thanks !
Is it still necessary to modify SPI settings to have the wiz820io use the full speed of the bus ?

Seems to work fine for me on teensy 3.1, tested SD card w/ Audio shield while using 2 bluetooth modules and sending IR data using analogFrequency write and several interval timers active. Have not tried wifi CC3000 library usagae w/ audio library yet.

I'm about to *finally* release this as 1.20.

If anyone sees anything that ought to hold up the release, please speak up now.

This installed fine for me. I installed on top of Arduino 1.0.6-TD 1.20-rc5 and it was fine. The "next" button was not greyed out (would have let me install) on 1.0.5-r2 and 1.0.6 Arduino installs i jhave here, and greyed out for 1.0.4 and 1.5.6-r2 9as expected). I used the "install all libraries" option.

To test library updating: I had two extra files of mine in the Audio library and a change in one of the existing files. Having copied these safely out of the way, I installed. The two extra files were not deleted but the changed file was overwritten. This is pretty much as I would expect.

I haven't spotted any breakage for the examples and sketches that I tried. (Windows 7 Pro).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back