Error in the bill of materials/schematics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm working with a third party to produce a teensy 3.1 with some customization integrated in the hardware. I just got a message from them and they are concenred about some discrepancies with the BOM and the schematic. Firstly, they say there is a buzzer in the BOM, but not in the schematics. Secondly, to quote them, "clarification on the BOM is required - D1 which is three pin in schematics and two pin in the BOM" I assume this means that item D1 is labeled as needing different pins in both documents.

So does anyone know what the buzzer is for, and which pin(s) are correct?

What buzzer?

See the forum rule above. Maybe post or link to the actual documents you're asking us to help you proofread?

The schematic you linked to is the one on the PJRC website and is for the Teensy. I can tell you that there is no buzzer on the Teensy 3.x board manufactured and sold by PJRC.

Where did the BOM come from? It is definitely not from PJRC. It is for your custom product? If so then it seems you need to create an updated schematic for what you are building.

Well I thought the BOM was from PJRC, if it was put together by a third party it may likey have been mistaken. Is there an official one available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back