Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!

Thread: Black Friday 2014

Black Friday 2014

This year we're going to do another Black Friday special: Teensy 3.1, Audio board, and 2 headers, for $18. Limit 2 per person.

Friday only, until 8pm, Pacific time.

http://www.pjrc.com/store/blackfriday2014.html

Great !

For those of us that don't live in the negative longitudes, this website may be of help : http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

Ugh...ummmm...ah! ok, got it.

Will This special show up in the PJRC store tomorrow?

Yes. In fact, I'll leak the direct right now... for everyone who follows the forum.

http://www.pjrc.com/store/blackfriday2014.html

Bought !!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    This year we're going to do another Black Friday special: Teensy 3.1, Audio board, and 2 headers, for $18. Limit 2 per person.
    I also ordered one and some more items to try it. A 32bit micro programmable in Arduino IDE seems a very powerfool and easy way to do robotics in Eivissa, Spain. I hope I enjoy it.

Ok, it's now Saturday and the special promotional sale is over.

The sale price actually stayed on the website a couple hours into Saturday. We'll honor the price for all order placed before the website was updated (approx 2:30 am, pacific time).

For everyone who got in on this sale, I really hope you'll post a project photo or youtube video?

Wow, that was fast. I did the Black Friday order, and Robin sent it out on Saturday. When I got into work on Monday, it was waiting for me. Given I'm in Massachusetts and PJRC.com is in Oregon, I wasn't expecting it for a few days yet. Note, I'm not complaining about the speed of delivery, just surprised.

My boards arrived in germany! The customs notice came was issued on december 16th and I picked up the boards today.

I really don't know why I had to show up in person. The goods' value is clearly stated on the envelope and usually the taxes can be collected by the delivery staff. Maybe they want an invoice attached on the outside!? I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by christoph View Post
    My boards arrived in germany! The customs notice came was issued on december 16th and I picked up the boards today.

I really don't know why I had to show up in person. The goods' value is clearly stated on the envelope and usually the taxes can be collected by the delivery staff. Maybe they want an invoice attached on the outside!? I don't know.
    You are a lucky one.
    My boards are still with Italian customs in Milan (according to the USPS tracking system).
    OK, it is Xmas time, and system overload....

I can lend you one if you want - just send one back when yours arrived.

I've heard from several customers in Germany that delivery has been slow. Recently someone in Germany requested that an invoice be attached to the outside of the envelope. Perhaps we will start doing this for all German orders in hopes that it will speed up delivery.

I can lend you one if you want - just send one back when yours arrived.
    Thanks for the offer, but I have some teensies to work with.
    Danke
    Walter