Fun Teensy Eurorack Module

Status
Not open for further replies.
TL;DFL = uses Audio Library to simulate tuning through radio stations for avant-garde musical performances. Analog tune voltage input, output via DAC/A14. 4HP is a nice compact size. Tom has made other good kit Eurorack modules in the past, such as a spring reverb module.

With different firmware, could also become other modules which don't need precise pitch CV input and can use a direct coupled edit: its AC in fact , mono, 12bit output with a bit of aliasing (for example a complex LFO/modulation source, envelope generator with accent/velocity, etc etc). 4HP is a nice compact size.

Last edited:
The vimeo is showing for me.
OK so I see a 100n DC blocking cap followed by a second-order 19.4kHz Q=0.5 low pass filter to get rid of stuff above Nyquist. And then another high pass with a 100n and 330k, giving a cutoff at 4.8Hz.

Although replacing C2 and C3 with something like 10uF non-polarized would drop the LF cutof to 0.05Hz allowing for some nice modulation.

I've never see a SD card socket quite like that before. Really awesome!
Hi Paul,
That's the Mini-SD card reader from Yaimichi I recommended to you some time ago in the teensy 3++ thread. Idea being that it can be installed by the user if needed and takes little room on board proper. Only downside is the pin arrangement is tight so you can't easily route through the connector.

Anyhow, awesome project. Really impressive!

Yes, scrubbing through the audio samples and using fast resets from a clock give some nice effects in those demos.
(Tom posted more demos on Muffs forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back