2 channel DJ mixer for Traktor

Status
Not open for further replies.

berathan90

Hello everybody I have managed to finish my latest project which was to create a dj mixer using teensy 3.1 with a dj'ing software Traktor. This build is a fairly simple build and didn't take too much time. I spent more time waiting the parts than building the mixer itself. I first made a design in corel draw. By the way I had no experience using corel draw before. But I designed my panel. After that I went to laser cutting company localy. They gave me a fairly reasonable price for cutting the acrlyic and printing on it.(approximately 20$ if we convert it to dollars) Then I put the potentionmeters on the panel and glued them using hot silicon. and I put the tactile buttons on a bread board and I superglued them to acrlyic top parts. Then I started soldering. And then I plugged my teensy and put the sckecth in it. I am not going to continue this mixer because it was a prototype and it made its job so dont expect me to fit that in a box or something :) Also I was impessed by the quality of my build for first time unfortunately buttons are not very rigid. I would like thank all who helped me to accomplish this task. I am going to expand this thread to inform future builders for this project if anyone wants it though. :D For example I will write what did I made wrong and right. By the way I couldn't find a slider pot which has very less friction. I need that for x-Fader. I hope you like it.

Greetings from Turkey

20141220_145257.jpg

20141220_145311.jpg

20141220_145317.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back