TimerOne.h does not compile

DickeyT

I downloaded updated timerone lib from github. tried compiling the examples for running on my teensy 3.1 and got the following errors
In file included from Interrupt.ino:1:0:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\TimerOne/TimerOne.h: In member function 'void TimerOne::setPeriod(long unsigned int)':
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\TimerOne/TimerOne.h:180:32: error: 'F_TIMER' was not declared in this scope

regards
Richard

Using the current Beta I just opened this sample: C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\TimerOne\examples\Interrupt

And it compiled and is running just fine.

Of course I ran the Interrupt time down to 1000 and changed the blink scheme it goes fast and slow!

Paul: If I turn off AUTO on TeensyD - the blink stops here from running too on a blink { on a button press } - again it starts after a delayed press - then a fast press.

I don't think this is code specific - and I'd say WIN7 - except it acts similarly on my Phone as noted - except the phone seems to restart on just fast or double taps. My Phone captures the details of USB devices is attaches too, when the BLINK doesn't start - there is no device connection information, but when I tap 'Teensy button' my phone does show 'device disconnected' - I was hoping since it disconnects it would have CDC info to share - but it doesn't.

Timer code: View attachment T_InterruptBlink.ino

Last edited:
Back