Not open for further replies.
TARTER SAUCE !!!!!
Yes: File > Preferences !
Moved to : I:\Teensy16\tCode

IT COMPILES !!!!!! No SAM error::
View attachment pjrc3RebootSKETCH.txt View attachment pjrc3RebootSKETCH_101.txt

The only error in the #101 is the missing header file:
Build options changed, rebuilding all
Using library Audio in folder: I:\Teensy16\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio (legacy)
Using library Wire in folder: I:\Teensy16\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Wire (legacy)
Using library SPI in folder: I:\Teensy16\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SPI (legacy)
Using library SD in folder: I:\Teensy16\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD (legacy)

I:\Teensy16/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=121 -DARDUINO=10600 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -II:\Teensy16\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 -II:\Teensy16\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio -II:\Teensy16\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Wire -II:\Teensy16\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SPI -II:\Teensy16\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD C:\Users\Tim\AppData\Local\Temp\build7124770270865175425.tmp\T_ADCLibUpd_101_25532.cpp -o C:\Users\Tim\AppData\Local\Temp\build7124770270865175425.tmp\T_ADCLibUpd_101_25532.cpp.o
T_ADCLibUpd_101_25532.ino:26:17: fatal error: ADC.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
Error compiling.

Thanks for suffering through that with me to the end Paul. I went and added my comments to your GitHub entry.

Now I know how to fix my other two machines. Deleting the preferences and that Sketchbook link has to be what fixed my 1.0.6 installation Boards selection issue as well.

That also explains why my IDE was loading soooooo slowly as it was scanning everything twice and probably wasting some amount of time dealing with duplicates and overriding its own best efforts.

Tim

I'm glad we got to the bottom of this, and at least it's now reported as a know issue on Arduino's github issue tracker.

It's quite likely other people have hit this before, but never figured out why some stuff just didn't work.

This new Arduino 1.6.0 version also allows libraries to override other libraries in new ways, which the 1.0.x versions never supported. That increases the complexity for these not-anticipated cases, probably making this more of an issue than it was before.

At least know we know and the issue is reported. :)

Glad it is reported behind me/us! Is that something you can monitor from TeensyDuino? Now I can get back to work and actually try to ruin some hardware rather than just your release schedule for Beta-7 and LC release Efforts.

OR to WA is two days Pri Mail from ship day - Robin sent 2 displays and 2 fresh 3.1 units. Just got AirPost from Austrailia to WA in 11 days. I ordered a pair of the 'RFX Teensy Dev' boards so I can have a stable desktop half of my project's DUO Teensy's where the other one will be running around pell-mell if all works well.

These copies of Arduino with the jar files replaced will not be recognized by the 1.21-beta7 or any future Teensyduino installers. You'll need to use a fresh copy of Arduino 1.6.0, or restore the jar files to copies the installer recognizes.

Timely reminder, thanks Paul. On the one machine changed I killed debug JARs and renamed the TXT files back no problem.

All three of my machines* compile and upload the FFT sketch with 1.21b7 after the Sketch Folder is properly pointed - in my case a Subdirectory of Arduino proper.

*That is Win7x64, Win8.1 both x32 and x64.

The IDE About is nice showing the Logo with Teensyduino version present - I suppose the SPLASH SCREEN they do is too early in their code to brand that there?

TeensyD1.6v1.21b7.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back