Arduino Eclipse 2.4 works with Teensyduino 1.22 &Teensy LC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headroom

Since Teensyduino now supports Arduino 1.6.3 the installation process is much easier and avoids that somewhat error prone file copying required before to for the Arduino Eclipse IDE to recognize Teensy.

I tested:
Arduino 1.6.3
Teensyduino 1.22
Arduino Eclipse IDE 2.4 (Nightly Build but Stable should work as well)

The only caveat is that the Private hardware path is not really required anymore and can be pointed into the Arduino.app folder (Mac only).
Equivalent on the Windows platform in C:/Program Files/Arduino.

For Windows users a make utility is needed as since 1.5,7 he Arduino IDE does not come with one anymore.

So far I've compiled and uploaded only the Blink sketch on both Mac OSX and Windows for Teensy 3 and Teensy LC. Testing on more complex projects will follow soon.

Here is a link to some short installation instructions

That's great. I think I'll finally try this out. What do you mean "Arduino Eclipse IDE 2.4" though? Eclipse is not associated with Arduino.

It's also not easy to figure out which version I have installed. Eclipse 2.0.2 (will this work?), but Eclipse platform 4.3.2.

Since Teensyduino now supports Arduino 1.6.3 the installation process is much easier and avoids that somewhat error prone file copying required before to for the Arduino Eclipse IDE to recognize Teensy.

I tested:
Arduino 1.6.3
Teensyduino 1.22
Arduino Eclipse IDE 2.4 (Nightly Build but Stable should work as well)

The only caveat is that the Private hardware path is not really required anymore and can be pointed into the Arduino.app folder (Mac only).
Equivalent on the Windows platform in C:/Program Files/Arduino.

For Windows users a make utility is needed as since 1.5,7 he Arduino IDE does not come with one anymore.

So far I've compiled and uploaded only the Blink sketch on both Mac OSX and Windows for Teensy 3 and Teensy LC. Testing on more complex projects will follow soon.

Here is a link to some short installation instructions

On the web page to which the link points, I found a discussion but no instructions (e.g., step 1, 2, 3...). And it was Apple-only.

I installed a version and actually it comes up with the Arduino Icon and the like and the exe is called EclipseArduinoIDE.exe...

Few clarifications:

The thread on the Arduino Forum about the Eclipse Arduino Plugin is about 5 years old. While it started as a plugin now it is also available as a bundled package the Eclipse Arduino IDE. The bundle includes Eclipse with a pre-configured plugin so no separate installation is needed for a plugin.
The Eclipse Arduino IDE is available for Mac, Linux and Windows.

@stevech,
I have no idea why the link this does not work for you but here this works on two OSs (Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.2; Windows 7 32-bit) and three different browsers Safari (Mac OS X) Chrome and IE (Windows 7). An on my Dell Notebook at at work using IE it works as well.

The instructions are so short they are almost not needed:

Download and install in the software packages listed below in the order shown:
Arduino 1.6.3
Teensyduino 1.22
Eclipse Arduino IDE 2.4 select "Install" and a version for your OS from the menu.

As Eclipse is written in Java JRE 1.7 (min) is needed.

Set preferences in Arduino Eclipse IDE.
1. Arduino IDE path (self explanatory)
2. Private library path (Self explanatory)
3 Private hardware path. This needs to point to the hardware folder in the Arduino IDE

On my Windows installation that is in C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware
On my Mac that is in /Applications/Arduino_1.6.3-Tduino _1.22.app/Contents/Java/hardware

Since version 1.5.7 the Arduino IDE on Windows does not include a make utility anymore which is needed by the Arduino Eclipse IDE. On Mac OS X and Linux that utility is usually part of the operating system and already present.
However, by copying the /utils folder C:/Arduino/hardware/tools/avr/utils from Arduino 1.5.6 to the equivalent location in the Arduino 1.6.3 folder structure this can be corrected.

Last edited:
Since version 1.5.7 the Arduino IDE on Windows does not include a make utility anymore which is needed by the Arduino Eclipse IDE. On Mac OS X and Linux that utility is usually part of the operating system and already present.
I haven't tried this particular IDE yet, but on my Eclipse setup I ran into the same make problem. I was able to get the build tools from here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuarmeclipse/files/Build Tools/

After download I was able to install the exe files provided to the ...\arduino-1.6.1\hardware\tools\arm\bin directory. For that I usually install the build tools, copy out the exe's to arduino, then uninstall the tools (since they only provide an exe installer not a zip).

Also, I just was playing with it some, tried both latest stable (32 bit windows) and now nightly build 64 bit windows and can now get some simple stuff to compile.
Note, not sure if this is 2.4 or 2.3? I know when I configure for Arduino 1.6.3 it complains about this is a later version than what the eclipse... was built for, which I said go ahead and continue.

I created a new workspace (in my Documents folder), Created a sketch, which had nothing in it. Configured to say *.ino is a c++ source file and it built.
I then cut and pasted in my latest test program (graphic test for 2.8" TFT for LC), tried a verify and it errors out.
08:04:02 **** Incremental Build of configuration Release for project graphictest_tlc ****
make all
Building file: ../.ino.cpp
Starting C++ compile
"C:/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -D__MKL26Z64__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=163 -DF_CPU=48000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -I"C:\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF".ino.cpp.d" -MT".ino.cpp.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "../.ino.cpp" -o ".ino.cpp.o" -Wall
../.ino.cpp:7:17: fatal error: SPI.h: No such file or directory
#include "SPI.h"
Not sure if there is a place to configure, this for Teensy libraries as well as our own. In this case, SPI.h is in:
C:\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SPI

Update: I see that I can import library (Arduino menu), which shows SPI as one of the libraries I can import, which is good. Then it complains that it can not find the file
ili9341_tlc.h which is the library I am working on and it is in, my Arduino\libraries folder. I thought I could then go back to import, but it does not appear to show any of the libraries that are in my Arduino\libraries folder. Note: I did configure my user libraries to this in the Arduino preferences.

While it started as a plugin now it is also available as a bundled package the Eclipse Arduino IDE. The bundle includes Eclipse with a pre-configured plugin so no separate installation is needed for a plugin.
The Eclipse Arduino IDE is available for Mac, Linux and Windows.

That's great news! Have you followed the discussions regarding the IDE lately?
There's a bit in a long thread about Arduino.org.
https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/27873-Arduino-org
https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/27873-Arduino-org?p=68705&viewfull=1#post68705

That's great news! Have you followed the discussions regarding the IDE lately?
There's a bit in a long thread about Arduino.org.
https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/27873-Arduino-org
https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/27873-Arduino-org?p=68705&viewfull=1#post68705

Yes, I have to some degree.

The PJRC forum is host to many advanced and some clearly professional users so it is easy to see why so many don't like the Arduino IDE. My passion for electronics went into a 20+ year hiatus before my desire to create LED lighting systems about 4 years ago required me to reacquaint myself with the matter. At that time the whole Arduino idea had a strong appeal. Let's not forget that many people - children amongst those - have never programmed before and for those folks the Arduino IDE is a major advantage.
Gladly however, once you projects get more complicated and particularly if you've ever worked with a real IDE there are a number of really good alternatives. The Arduino Eclipse IDE is only one of them and is my tool of choice on Mac OS X but there's also EmbedXcode. I've read great things about Visual Studio with the Visual Micro plugin and some people use CodeBlocks.

The Arduino.org controversy is sad but with community support hopefully it rectifies itself. I've donated to the Arduino.cc cause when downloading the laters Arduino IDE. I've donated to the Arduino Eclipse IDE - and frankly expect anyone that works with it regularly to do so as well - and Ive donated many dollars to the Blender.org projects. Stuff such as hosting web servers costs money!

Maybe in some circles. In Dutch secondary and higher education the Raspberry Pi is used but the Arduino is much more versatile. A Pi is just a different kind of platform. It is still too slow for a lot of purposes. I think the Edison will become a strong alternative to a lot of users and the Arduino and especially improvements like the Teensy will be a market on its own. Compared to other platforms like the BeagleBone Black, the Pi isn't that great although the B+ is a large improvement. I have used the Pi, different Arduino's, the BBB and the Teensy in secondary education and until recently was board member of the Dutch version of CSTA so do monitor these tendencies quite a bit. Pi is great for media applications, for most other purposes there just are a lot of better alternatives. This discussion was b.t.w. about Eclipse and although one of the weaker points of more advanced Arduino programs is the Arduino IDE, the complexity of a Pi or BBB is one of the main problems. Teachers that want to use those systems will need to have a lot more knowledge than they do at the moment.

As I said, the B+ model is an improvement but still:
http://www.davidhunt.ie/raspberry-pi-2-benchmarked/

For things like High Altitude Balloons, DIY Home Automation, Robotics, etc. etc. the Pi might just not be a great choice. The Teensy almost always is a great choice, I'm working on a large (medical simulation) project together with both a technical and a medical university and we see a very large potential. Where the Pi is a slow mini computer that is too large and has too many features for a lot of embedded solutions, the Teensy is a fast and small system that is much easier to integrate and expand. What is lacking for semi professional use is a good development environment and this discussion is about a possible solution for that. Where starters in primary and high school may benefit from the Pi to start with the next step will be something like the Teensy for a lot of applications.

Last edited:
I wonder how easily configurable the UI of eclipse is. It might not be that hard to take out 80% of the menus to make it less daunting for beginners. Even better if you could toggle between beginner & advanced mode. And a reset button for settings in case the user did something not wanted.

As for Beginners I am not sure how easy it can be, but: some things I would do:
1) add *.ino to default file extensions.
2) There was some comment at the beginning mentioning that you should enable save before compile/build... But not sure where that option is.

I am glad that you can reconfigure the key mappings. I prefer the windows type mapping where for example F3 does next search. Was glad to see they have mapping set up that you can configure.

Also I need to understand better how the Arduino libraries are supposed to work. It does not appear like it is looking at my user libraries, at least they don't show up in the list to import...

Also when for example I choose to import a library, example ILI9341_t3, which I may be working on, and I make changes. Are these changes then only local to this sketch or how to I get these changes to be propagated back to main library copy and then update other sketches... (I know that this may be covered somewhere in docs, which I will look at more later).

I may also want to try this on on Linux versions, I see there is a download for it. One plus of Eclipse is the ability to run it on all platforms. Which I like for example when I am doing Intel Edison stuff.

Kurt

@KurtE
Save before build is now done by default. There is no need any more to set it.
If you set the private libraries folder in the preference page to your user librariesfolder; Than you should see them in the gui when doing add library.
Best regards
Jantje

I made a little correction to the instructions on the location of the "Private hardware path" f. I wrote in the OP above that his needs to point to the hardware folder in thenArdiino IDE. That is incorrect.

Whatever you have your Arduino sketches located that folder has a sub folder with the private libraries and another sub folder called "hardware".

I am not sure I explained that well :/

@KurtE

When you import a library Eclipse generates an Eclipse internal link to the location of that library. So you are changing the library in its original location and it effects all sketches that depend on it.
When you delete a library through Eclipse you are only deleting the link to the library.

Thanks,

I found the problem with not showing up the libraries. When I first started configuring the Arduino preferences, it looked like the libraries was setup properly, but on closer inspection it turned out it was set to: c:/Kurt/Arduino/Libraries instead of C:\Users\Kurt\Documents\Arduino\libraries

Once I did that, my libraries showed up. Was able to include the library I was wanting an it now compiles :)

Thanks

I would love to use the Arduino Eclipse program since eclipse is my favourite IDE. But I'm having problems. I installed:

Arduino 1.6.4
Teensyduino 1.23
ArduinoEclipse nightly (2.4? filename is win32.2015-05-28_02-06-59.tar.gz)
1.5.6-r2 BETA (arduino-1.5.6-r2-windows.zip)
C:\Code\arduino\ArduinoIDE\hardware\tools\avr\utils\bin

I tried moving the util folder both from 1.5.4 and 1.5.6 to the util folder but both gave the same error. Same also for 32 or 64 bit eclipse versions. Tried update in eclipse and it updated but no change.

Code:
02:43:54 **** Build of configuration Release for project Test ****
make all 
Building file: ../.ino.cpp
Starting C++ compile
"/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10604 -DARDUINO_AVR_NANO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR     -I"C:\Code\arduino\ArduinoIDE\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" -I"C:\Code\arduino\ArduinoIDE\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\eightanaloginputs" -MMD -MP -MF".ino.cpp.d" -MT".ino.cpp.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "../.ino.cpp"  -o  ".ino.cpp.o"   -Wall
/bin/sh: /bin/avr-g++: No such file or directory
make: *** [.ino.cpp.o] Error 127

The above is from an arduino nano project, the below from a teensy 3.1 project (which builds longer and then not seems to find setup and loop function in test.ino

Code:
02:47:58 **** Incremental Build of configuration Release for project TestTeensy ****
make all 
Starting combiner
"C:/Code/arduino/ArduinoIDE/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -Os -Wl,--gc-sections,--relax,--defsym=__rtc_localtime=1432953818 "-TC:/Code/arduino/ArduinoIDE/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/mk20dx256.ld"  -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -o "C:/Code/arduino/eclipseArduino32/workspace/TestTeensy/Release/TestTeensy.elf"     arduino.ar   "C:/Code/arduino/eclipseArduino32/workspace/TestTeensy/Release/arduino.ar" "-LC:/Code/arduino/eclipseArduino32/workspace/TestTeensy/Release" -larm_cortexM4l_math -lm
arduino.ar(main.cpp.o): In function `main':
C:/Code/arduino/ArduinoIDE/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/main.cpp:21: undefined reference to `setup'
C:/Code/arduino/ArduinoIDE/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/main.cpp:23: undefined reference to `loop'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [TestTeensy.elf] Error 1

02:47:59 Build Finished (took 419ms)

Do I have to do something else? Or should I try again with Arduino 1.6.3 and teensyduino 1.22? Unfortunately my skills for the whole c++ build toolchain are pretty bad. Thanks!

Why are you moving the /utils folder ?
Since Teensyduino supports Arduino 1.6.x directly you don't need to do that anymore ;-)

The installation routine is fairly straight forward. The EclipseArduino IDE is likely going to be complaining about the newer Arduino version but that has worked for me and the Teensy stuff I am doing.

Thanks for the quick reply! That sounds like good news.

But am I misunderstanding something here? Without copying the utils folder the build fails with "make not found". I've tried with Arduino 1.6.2 and 1.6.3 but I always get the same error. It compiles a bunch and then undefined reference to setup / loop. Or do I need to get the other make tools mentioned somewhere? Sorry I'm just severely confused.

EDIT: Apparently it's simply not compiling my "Test.ino" file. I've added "*.ino" files to C++ file Types but no change. I don't see any strange characters in my paths either. Do I need to add the file to the makefile or something?

Code:
03:39:17 **** Incremental Build of configuration Release for project Test ****
make all 
Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/AudioStream.cpp
Starting C++ compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/AudioStream.cpp.d" -MT"arduino/AudioStream.cpp.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/AudioStream.cpp"  -o  "arduino/AudioStream.cpp.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/AudioStream.cpp

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/DMAChannel.cpp
Starting C++ compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/DMAChannel.cpp.d" -MT"arduino/DMAChannel.cpp.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/DMAChannel.cpp"  -o  "arduino/DMAChannel.cpp.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/DMAChannel.cpp

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/HardwareSerial1.cpp
Starting C++ compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/HardwareSerial1.cpp.d" -MT"arduino/HardwareSerial1.cpp.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/HardwareSerial1.cpp"  -o  "arduino/HardwareSerial1.cpp.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/HardwareSerial1.cpp

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/HardwareSerial2.cpp
Starting C++ compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/HardwareSerial2.cpp.d" -MT"arduino/HardwareSerial2.cpp.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/HardwareSerial2.cpp"  -o  "arduino/HardwareSerial2.cpp.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/HardwareSerial2.cpp

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/HardwareSerial3.cpp
Starting C++ compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/HardwareSerial3.cpp.d" -MT"arduino/HardwareSerial3.cpp.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/HardwareSerial3.cpp"  -o  "arduino/HardwareSerial3.cpp.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/HardwareSerial3.cpp

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/IPAddress.cpp
Starting C++ compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/IPAddress.cpp.d" -MT"arduino/IPAddress.cpp.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/IPAddress.cpp"  -o  "arduino/IPAddress.cpp.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/IPAddress.cpp

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/IntervalTimer.cpp
Starting C++ compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/IntervalTimer.cpp.d" -MT"arduino/IntervalTimer.cpp.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/IntervalTimer.cpp"  -o  "arduino/IntervalTimer.cpp.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/IntervalTimer.cpp

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/Print.cpp
Starting C++ compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/Print.cpp.d" -MT"arduino/Print.cpp.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/Print.cpp"  -o  "arduino/Print.cpp.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/Print.cpp

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/Stream.cpp
Starting C++ compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/Stream.cpp.d" -MT"arduino/Stream.cpp.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/Stream.cpp"  -o  "arduino/Stream.cpp.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/Stream.cpp

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/Tone.cpp
Starting C++ compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/Tone.cpp.d" -MT"arduino/Tone.cpp.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/Tone.cpp"  -o  "arduino/Tone.cpp.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/Tone.cpp

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/WMath.cpp
Starting C++ compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/WMath.cpp.d" -MT"arduino/WMath.cpp.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/WMath.cpp"  -o  "arduino/WMath.cpp.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/WMath.cpp

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/WString.cpp
Starting C++ compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/WString.cpp.d" -MT"arduino/WString.cpp.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/WString.cpp"  -o  "arduino/WString.cpp.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/WString.cpp

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/analog.c
Starting C compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib  -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/analog.c.d" -MT"arduino/analog.c.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/analog.c"  -o  "arduino/analog.c.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/analog.c

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/avr_emulation.cpp
Starting C++ compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/avr_emulation.cpp.d" -MT"arduino/avr_emulation.cpp.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/avr_emulation.cpp"  -o  "arduino/avr_emulation.cpp.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/avr_emulation.cpp

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/eeprom.c
Starting C compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib  -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/eeprom.c.d" -MT"arduino/eeprom.c.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/eeprom.c"  -o  "arduino/eeprom.c.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/eeprom.c

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/keylayouts.c
Starting C compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib  -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/keylayouts.c.d" -MT"arduino/keylayouts.c.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/keylayouts.c"  -o  "arduino/keylayouts.c.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/keylayouts.c

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/main.cpp
Starting C++ compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/main.cpp.d" -MT"arduino/main.cpp.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/main.cpp"  -o  "arduino/main.cpp.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/main.cpp

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/math_helper.c
Starting C compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib  -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/math_helper.c.d" -MT"arduino/math_helper.c.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/math_helper.c"  -o  "arduino/math_helper.c.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/math_helper.c

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/memcpy-armv7m.S
Starting S compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -x assembler-with-cpp -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/memcpy-armv7m.S.d" -MT"arduino/memcpy-armv7m.S.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/memcpy-armv7m.S"  -o  "arduino/memcpy-armv7m.S.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/memcpy-armv7m.S

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/mk20dx128.c
Starting C compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib  -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/mk20dx128.c.d" -MT"arduino/mk20dx128.c.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/mk20dx128.c"  -o  "arduino/mk20dx128.c.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/mk20dx128.c

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/new.cpp
Starting C++ compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/new.cpp.d" -MT"arduino/new.cpp.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/new.cpp"  -o  "arduino/new.cpp.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/new.cpp

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/nonstd.c
Starting C compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib  -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/nonstd.c.d" -MT"arduino/nonstd.c.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/nonstd.c"  -o  "arduino/nonstd.c.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/nonstd.c

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/pins_teensy.c
Starting C compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib  -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/pins_teensy.c.d" -MT"arduino/pins_teensy.c.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/pins_teensy.c"  -o  "arduino/pins_teensy.c.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/pins_teensy.c

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/ser_print.c
Starting C compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib  -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/ser_print.c.d" -MT"arduino/ser_print.c.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/ser_print.c"  -o  "arduino/ser_print.c.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/ser_print.c

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/serial1.c
Starting C compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib  -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/serial1.c.d" -MT"arduino/serial1.c.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/serial1.c"  -o  "arduino/serial1.c.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/serial1.c

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/serial2.c
Starting C compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib  -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/serial2.c.d" -MT"arduino/serial2.c.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/serial2.c"  -o  "arduino/serial2.c.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/serial2.c

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/serial3.c
Starting C compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib  -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/serial3.c.d" -MT"arduino/serial3.c.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/serial3.c"  -o  "arduino/serial3.c.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/serial3.c

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/touch.c
Starting C compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib  -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/touch.c.d" -MT"arduino/touch.c.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/touch.c"  -o  "arduino/touch.c.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/touch.c

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_desc.c
Starting C compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib  -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/usb_desc.c.d" -MT"arduino/usb_desc.c.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_desc.c"  -o  "arduino/usb_desc.c.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_desc.c

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_dev.c
Starting C compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib  -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/usb_dev.c.d" -MT"arduino/usb_dev.c.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_dev.c"  -o  "arduino/usb_dev.c.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_dev.c

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_flightsim.cpp
Starting C++ compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/usb_flightsim.cpp.d" -MT"arduino/usb_flightsim.cpp.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_flightsim.cpp"  -o  "arduino/usb_flightsim.cpp.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_flightsim.cpp

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_inst.cpp
Starting C++ compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/usb_inst.cpp.d" -MT"arduino/usb_inst.cpp.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_inst.cpp"  -o  "arduino/usb_inst.cpp.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_inst.cpp

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_joystick.c
Starting C compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib  -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/usb_joystick.c.d" -MT"arduino/usb_joystick.c.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_joystick.c"  -o  "arduino/usb_joystick.c.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_joystick.c

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_keyboard.c
Starting C compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib  -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/usb_keyboard.c.d" -MT"arduino/usb_keyboard.c.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_keyboard.c"  -o  "arduino/usb_keyboard.c.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_keyboard.c

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_mem.c
Starting C compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib  -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/usb_mem.c.d" -MT"arduino/usb_mem.c.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_mem.c"  -o  "arduino/usb_mem.c.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_mem.c

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_midi.c
Starting C compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib  -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/usb_midi.c.d" -MT"arduino/usb_midi.c.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_midi.c"  -o  "arduino/usb_midi.c.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_midi.c

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_mouse.c
Starting C compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib  -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/usb_mouse.c.d" -MT"arduino/usb_mouse.c.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_mouse.c"  -o  "arduino/usb_mouse.c.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_mouse.c

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_rawhid.c
Starting C compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib  -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/usb_rawhid.c.d" -MT"arduino/usb_rawhid.c.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_rawhid.c"  -o  "arduino/usb_rawhid.c.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_rawhid.c

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_seremu.c
Starting C compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib  -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/usb_seremu.c.d" -MT"arduino/usb_seremu.c.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_seremu.c"  -o  "arduino/usb_seremu.c.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_seremu.c

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_serial.c
Starting C compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib  -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/usb_serial.c.d" -MT"arduino/usb_serial.c.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_serial.c"  -o  "arduino/usb_serial.c.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/usb_serial.c

Building file: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/yield.cpp
Starting C++ compile
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -Os -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=122 -DARDUINO=10603 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_GERMAN   -I"C:\Code\arduino\arduino-1.6.3\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3" -MMD -MP -MF"arduino/yield.cpp.d" -MT"arduino/yield.cpp.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/yield.cpp"  -o  "arduino/yield.cpp.o"   -Wall
Finished building: C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/yield.cpp

Starting archiver
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-ar" rcs "C:/Code/arduino/eclipseArduino32/workspace4/Test/Release/arduino.ar"    ./arduino/AudioStream.cpp.o ./arduino/DMAChannel.cpp.o ./arduino/HardwareSerial1.cpp.o ./arduino/HardwareSerial2.cpp.o ./arduino/HardwareSerial3.cpp.o ./arduino/IPAddress.cpp.o ./arduino/IntervalTimer.cpp.o ./arduino/Print.cpp.o ./arduino/Stream.cpp.o ./arduino/Tone.cpp.o ./arduino/WMath.cpp.o ./arduino/WString.cpp.o ./arduino/analog.c.o ./arduino/avr_emulation.cpp.o ./arduino/eeprom.c.o ./arduino/keylayouts.c.o ./arduino/main.cpp.o ./arduino/math_helper.c.o ./arduino/memcpy-armv7m.S.o ./arduino/mk20dx128.c.o ./arduino/new.cpp.o ./arduino/nonstd.c.o ./arduino/pins_teensy.c.o ./arduino/ser_print.c.o ./arduino/serial1.c.o ./arduino/serial2.c.o ./arduino/serial3.c.o ./arduino/touch.c.o ./arduino/usb_desc.c.o ./arduino/usb_dev.c.o ./arduino/usb_flightsim.cpp.o ./arduino/usb_inst.cpp.o ./arduino/usb_joystick.c.o ./arduino/usb_keyboard.c.o ./arduino/usb_mem.c.o ./arduino/usb_midi.c.o ./arduino/usb_mouse.c.o ./arduino/usb_rawhid.c.o ./arduino/usb_seremu.c.o ./arduino/usb_serial.c.o ./arduino/yield.cpp.o 
Finished building: arduino.ar

Starting combiner
"C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -Os -Wl,--gc-sections,--relax,--defsym=__rtc_localtime=1432957115 "-TC:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/mk20dx256.ld" --specs=nano.specs -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -o "C:/Code/arduino/eclipseArduino32/workspace4/Test/Release/Test.elf"     arduino.ar   "C:/Code/arduino/eclipseArduino32/workspace4/Test/Release/arduino.ar" "-LC:/Code/arduino/eclipseArduino32/workspace4/Test/Release" -larm_cortexM4l_math -lm
arduino.ar(main.cpp.o): In function `main':
C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/main.cpp:21: undefined reference to `setup'
C:/Code/arduino/arduino-1.6.3/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3/main.cpp:23: undefined reference to `loop'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [Test.elf] Error 1

03:39:26 Build Finished (took 9s.119ms)

Last edited:
You're right. I had forgotten that the Arduino team decided since 1.5.7 not to ship Arduino with a make utility on the Windows platform anymore. I wonder sometimes what those folks are smoking :/

The versions I posted in my instructions work together fine on Windows 7 (32bit) and MA OS X 10.10.3.
The OS X environment is what I work with if I don't do CAD work. I tested compiling and uploading a sketch a sketch in Windows 7 and it worked there as well.
Maybe take a step back take a deep breath and start new from scratch following these instructions ;-)

I do remember having problems getting the above to work with regular Arduino boards.
I also exclusively work with .cpp and .h files and not with .ino files.

Last edited:
Well tbh the confusion starts with the instruction to install "Eclipse Arduino IDE 2.4" which links to http://www.baeyens.it/eclipse/download.php but there is no 2.4 version there - only nightly builds. So maybe something broke in the latest nightly builds. Or I failed to do something obvious like add test.ino to the list of compile targets or something.

Thank you for trying to help. I appreciate it!

And yeah I'll leave it for now (I also edited my slightly ranty post btw haha). Maybe years of developing java with eclipse have ruined me for the rather archaic build pipeline of c++ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back