Has anyone used the Teensy LC/3.1 with Kinetis Development Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaper

I have done most of my ARM development using TI's offerings from the cheap launchpads to the expensive stellaris devkits. I picked this TeensyLC up for a project thinking it would be a better fit and the arduino "ide" has been nothing but nightmares. Sadly FreeScale is terrible in comparison to TI when it comes to freely available documentation. Has anyone used these boards with the Kinetis Develop Studio (KDS) along with the Kinetis SDK Libraries? I just can't seem to find any good tutorials on getting started with the KDS and sadly the Smart Processor Configuration thing is just making things more convoluted for me.

I actually ended up finally digging this up just in case others are interested
https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-101650

Wish I could get my hands on the seminar they had that actually set up a project with the Teensy 3.1. Or even if they still taught it... might be worth a vacation day for those documents. $47 class and you received a teensy 3 and mbed to take home with you.

TI is nice and has a wiki page for all their training. I can go download any training lab manual they have from there. Sadly FreeScale is a bit more scattered. It seems like they are trying though, just a little behind the curve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back