Teensyduino doesn't install libraries

Epyon

When installing Teensyduino 1.23 on a fresh Arduino 1.6.4 install, the included libraries (the ones I checked) aren't installed. Teensyduino itself (including examples) is installed and is functioning. I run the installer with admin rights, and the library folder isn't write protected. I have the same problem on my Win7 desktop as on my Win7 laptop.

Can't reproduce the issue on OS X 10.10.4 - fresh install of the same (Arduino 1.6.4 and Teensyduino 1.23) went without any problems, libraries are in place.

I confirm that works even in win7/64. Can you tell me witch library doesn't install?
Once installed library goes here: Documents->Arduino->libraries (on Win7)

I confirm that works even in win7/64. Can you tell me witch library doesn't install?
Once installed library goes here: Documents->Arduino->libraries (on Win7)
None of the Teensyduino libraries install. After installing Teensyduino, I'm left with only the standard Arduino libraries. The 'libraries' folder isn't even written to.

My Arduino location is D:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino, that's where the libraries are normally installed as well.

For the additional libraries the location/path is : D:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries

For the additional libraries the location/path is : D:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries
Hm indeed. They did install there. But then why do the examples don't show up in the File>Examples menu anymore?

facepalm.png

That's what I get for not following up on IDE updates I guess. :rolleyes:

Thx everyone!

Back