sync multiple teensy3.1 each reading a bin-data from a sd-card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian

hey there!

im quite new in working with teensys.

there is a project im working on... the main goal is to build a LED field and control it with some teensys... using the OctoWS2811 library, i had no problem doing that.
the problem i have is, that i need each teensy to read a sd-card with a small videopart of the main video, i want to show with my LED-display. i got the sd library working and could read a single video with a single teensy... but i have no idea how i can syncronize them all, so every part of the video is playing the same frame of the main video at the same time!

there is the movie2serial example sketch which is able to sync a lot of teensys via a pin... but the standart settings for the sd-reading sketch are using that exact pin for something different...

does anybody have any experience with that?

thanks in advance,
christian. :)

hey there!

im quite new in working with teensys.

there is a project im working on... the main goal is to build a LED field and control it with some teensys... using the OctoWS2811 library, i had no problem doing that.
the problem i have is, that i need each teensy to read a sd-card with a small videopart of the main video, i want to show with my LED-display. i got the sd library working and could read a single video with a single teensy... but i have no idea how i can syncronize them all, so every part of the video is playing the same frame of the main video at the same time!

there is the movie2serial example sketch which is able to sync a lot of teensys via a pin... but the standart settings for the sd-reading sketch are using that exact pin for something different...

does anybody have any experience with that?

thanks in advance,
christian. :)

Hey Christian,

did you managed your problem, or found a solution?
I've got exact the same question and have no solution by now.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back