Is there a market for a Teensy 3.1 48 pin ARM stamp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you can use something like this flat (1.5mmwide x 0.2mmthick) pretinned copper solar panel tabbing wire to bring the relocated Teensy 3.2 reset signal over to the solder point on the Rev2 HWGuy breakout board.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-feet-TABBING-WIRE-for-Solar-Cell-DIY-Pre-soldered-/171859110829

Yes, that's exactly what I was planning to do, just pre-tin my own copper strip. But now I know it's officially called "tabbing wire". Thanks.

Sullins Connector Solutions PREC040SABN-RC (digikey: S1022EC-40-ND)
head: 5.84 mm
tail: 5.84 mm
contact surface: tin overall

In my oshpark pictures, head & tail are 6.2mm and that's a bit too long. It seems that something like 5.08mm (0.2 inch) would be the optimal length.

Updated version of the adapter board for Teensy 3.2: oshpark and image. The board is not tested and at the moment I have no plans to order one.

The Sullins headers look perfectly fine. Thanks for finding those. The tops can just be trimmed once soldered, so longer there is ok.

Thank you also for the update on the board. I'll order some and be the guinea pig.

Thank you also for the update on the board. I'll order some and be the guinea pig.

How did this go?, was thinking about ordering some boards from osh myself, did this adapter work for 3.1 and 3.2? (I guess not the 3.0)

On the OSH park, the cutout doesn't show, is that done by osh park?, or do you need to cut out yourself?

Last edited:
The cutout is made by OSH. I waited for feedback on the BBrev3 but just ordered without seeing that hoping somewhere it was tested to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back