A site with complete source code for study?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvehicleh

From which website can i get the complete source code for all the asp.net(C#.net) controls & applications?

i am developing one project so i need codes for datagrid,datepicker,Filters using operators,etc.so i need to know from which website we can get all type of our codes for any type of tools we use in dotnet?

I have not seen (and cannot find for Googling for 3 or so minutes in my lunch break here) any mention of anyone doing anything quite so awful as using .net to program Teensys.

The common language is C/C++, I've heard of people using BASIC a bit but not much else - I've probably missed plenty tho.

Commonly with coding there is no single source of 'good stuff', so to speak; for Teensy the best stuff (as determined primarily by PJRC) is usually in the Teensyduino package ready to be selected by the end user for inclusion as they do the install process - people are doing great stuff all the time and there is no obligation (nor particular onus) on any of them to even post it anywhere, let alone all in the same place.

Which Teensy are you targeting with your project anyway?

From which website can i get the complete source code for all the asp.net(C#.net) controls & applications?

i am developing one project so i need codes for datagrid,datepicker,Filters using operators,etc.so i need to know from which website we can get all type of our codes for any type of tools we use in dotnet?
wrong web site for MS C# !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back