teensy as i/o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windows caches USB info in the Windows Registry. Yes, that's a silly design on Microsoft's part, because all that stuff gets read during USB enumeration every time you plug the device in. Microsoft loves their registry!

To get Windows to show changes, you have to increment the BCD rev number, or change the vendor or product ID numbers. If those 3 numbers are the same, Windows will ignore any changes and show you the name that's cached in the registry.
thanks paul :) it changed now :D

@paulstoffregen & the other friendly people who helped me sofar.
i am so happy whit ure help my project. that is mainly budget realy got a good boost whit the teensy.

just a question :)
i was just wondering is there any screw terminal that wil fit on the teensy? :) that you happen to know off?
its not a issue to solder the cables straight but i would prefer a screw terminal if it is a option. :)

i take it i can solder all from one side?
becauser on the carton display it came a few pins on back side but i figure i can solder all cables from 1 side wil work right?:)

i am not a code expert but can someone help me how i write this extra to the code

if pin6= active
not only activate the joystick button. ( this part of code i have working from the example.
however the software to bind it too a mouse macro can not work whit double clicks. )

so i need also to send a keyboard command (shift +a ) or bind pin 6 to a other joystick button! above 27 is this posseble?

reason: 3 buttons on my joystick need to emulate a double click and the software doing it for me fsuipc in fsx can only do a simple 1 time click

i have a TEENSYLC so if i can bind buttons 28 to 32 connected to 1 of the pins in this example pin 6 that would also be great!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back