Roadtrip - Teensy needed - Villnius -> Tallin

Status
Not open for further replies.

JanefMeis

Hi,

I absolutely love teensy! This summer we are on a road trip through the Baltic countries. I build a small GPS device which transmits our position to a website for our friends to watch. After successful working for a couple of days, I fried the Teensy 3.1...

Now I am looking to get a replacement on the way. Regular orders from stores will not work since we are in a different place every day.

With this unusual post, I would like to see if some other user lives on the way and has a teensy 3.1 to spare.

Best
J

Hi,

I absolutely love teensy! This summer we are on a road trip through the Baltic countries. I build a small GPS device which transmits our position to a website for our friends to watch. After successful working for a couple of days, I fried the Teensy 3.1...

Now I am looking to get a replacement on the way. Regular orders from stores will not work since we are in a different place every day.

With this unusual post, I would like to see if some other user lives on the way and has a teensy 3.1 to spare.

Best
J

Will you be staying overnight at a hotel anywhere? consider phoning ahead and asking if you can ship to there if you are booking particular rest-days.

Alternatively I suggest being a little more specific on regions and dates if you are trying to figure out if someone from the forum might be able to help out.

Personally I am across the atlantic, sorry :(.

There should be someone to help you out? But it might be quite difficult to find.

I hope you know what fried or teensy or else you may have the same problem in the future :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back