Teensy 3.1 My 2 year bottle neck and the fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteelWolf

http://www.instructables.com/id/Lets-make-a-game-controller/?ALLSTEPS

Thats the page that i randomly found while looking at DIY projects. Surprise it had a T3.1 as the board!

My problem was that i'm a visual person and i also like check lists. People and the instructions kept saying here is your lay out that came with your order and just change the pins in the software. I was hanging up on what pins get soldered to what side of the switch or led or if that even mattered. In other words I know how to make a circuit but not a fancy one. Battery, Light bulb, switch. I can make that kind all day. Any more complex and my brain says WHOOAAA hold on a minute. The above URL has an underside of a project that a user made with almost everything labeled and marked. If your stuck and don't know "where anything goes or how to connect" switches to your Teensy correctly the above URL is for you. The projects page on the Teensys site should give you all the code help there. I just found my Teensy and reinstalled it for windows 10 so i'm off to start testing buttons and next weekend LEDS.
Yes Windows 10 showed me the message you were looking for Paul. 1.65R beta i think i just installed. Teensy boards show up in arduino as well. Although i don't see a shortcut in the start menu. I'll add one later to my RainMeter desktop layout. I feel like a kid on Christmas day. I finally get to play with my new "toy". :) This project has been shelved off and on for 2 years.

edit
Forgot my board is a 3.0. So far all is working.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back