Teensy - octo2811 - Falcon Player 1.6 (Now has generic serial controller option!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy1980

Hi all (Paul :) ) ,
I have myself 2* teensy 3.2 boards and have ordered 2*Octows2811 adapters. Im pretty new to all this and am learning the ropes. I have made a 32*32 ws2812b led strip matrix with 4 rows per strip. Im wanting to use the matrix in Falcon Pi Player which now has a generic serial controller option (I do my sequencing in Vixen 3) and not sure what setting I would need to put into the octows2811 sketch to make this work? The generic serial setting on FPP also has a setting to put header and footer strings if need be. Im more or less looking at being able to "make a bell ring" backward and forwards whilst playing jingle bells so I dont think id be running video. Thx in advance for any help for a newbie! :)

Hi Cowboy,
I have the same Problem, I hope we will find a Sketch which works with Teensy and Vixen 3. If it’s work, I send it to you. I think it have to work, I found one website, the owner says it works… But he never answer for my question for the sketch

Hi Cowboy,
I have the same Problem, I hope we will find a Sketch which works with Teensy and Vixen 3. If it’s work, I send it to you. I think it have to work, I found one website, the owner says it works… But he never answer for my question for the sketch

Was anyone able to find a sketch that works between Vixen3 and Teensy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back