Teensy3 Kicad libs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjrh

Does anyone have some footprints (either PCB and or schem) for the teensy 3.x's?

I'm specifically after a PCB footprint that breaks out the bottom side pins in the clever way described in a couple threads.

Thanks!

I link post #2 on the Coming Wiki list so they were all in one place. @MichaelM - are there other common OSH type boards that would be good to post? I got the PJRC Touch Display adapter for instance and Franks Memory board? I've not found a search on OSH - and forum search is tough even if you know what you are looking for.

On OSH, go into Shared Projects, and there is a search bar. In my experience, it gets lost after about 3 pages of results, particularly if you click on links (though control-button1 and shift-button1 can help).

And then there is Onehorse, the one man design team: Tindie store for finised boards: https://www.tindie.com/stores/onehorse/. You can also order the raw pcb's from Onehorse's OSH page: https://oshpark.com/profiles/PeskyProducts.

Last edited:
Search Bar shows on FireFox and EDGE, but not my IE with stuff disabled - so I never saw it before! @ecurtz - thanks for noticing my comment! Yes, going to the pages gets lost quickly!

Right, I know there are plenty of PCB's I can order but it's always good to have some more links.

I'll try out some of the eagle libs and convert to kicad - or just use one of the oshpark pcbs as a starting place, it's probably not much work either way I was just hoping someone might have done this already in kicad :)

My interest is in putting a teensy on a PCB with other stuff there (vs just making a breakout board)

Started doing some work on building a kicad footprint and schematic symbol for the teensy 3x.

Is there anywhere I can find good measurements for the teensy3? I couldn't seem to find any mechanical data on the pjrc website. I am mostly looking for pad sizes and their x/y position.

I pulled out my calipers to get some rough measurements but I was hoping there might be a datasheet or gerber file.

Hi all

Trying to do something for the teensy 3.5 and/or teensy 3.6. I was wondering if anyone has the kicad files for the boards to make life easier.

Thanks
Mike

Hi all

Trying to do something for the teensy 3.5 and/or teensy 3.6. I was wondering if anyone has the kicad files for the boards to make life easier.

Thanks
Mike

Best thing is to just import the gerbers someone posted from OSHPARK and use that as a reference. I never finished making a full on footprint for kicad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back