Different-Range FFT Algorithm

Thanks for the response. I don't mind that the CPU usage is high when I am actually using it, as I want the best accuracy. But, I would like to "turn it off" the rest of the time (i.e. when I wasn't actually tuning the guitar which is most of the time) . I don't think your suggestion addresses this, am I correct?

No, there is no way to "turn it off" per se, so yes you are correct. I don't think any of the Audio Objects have an end or stop function, maybe they do? I think Paul said something about in a future version he will implement a way to add and subtract Audio Objects in real time but when I don't know. If you study the how these Audio Objects work you could probably implement your "end" function yourself though.

I was afraid of this. From what I've done so far, the functions that have both input and output have to be able to pass the data through regardless of whether the function is needed or not. In the case of the flange routine, (which I just corrected an error in and got it working properly) you can pass it "0" parameters, in which case it quickly executes the function without doing much processing. I was hoping for something like this in the notefreq routine, especially since it doesn't have to pass thru any data, just crunch some numbers and return a single result. I guess I'll check out the code and see if I can modify it so that it can exit without doing anything, dependant upon the value of a variable. Off the top of my head, maybe setting the threshold variable to "0" might be a good place to start.
Thanks for your comments/time.

@duff I figured out an easy way to disable the notefreq function when not needed, and I also used your suggestion re stepping through the data at 16 sample increments instead of 4. That reduced CPU from 80% to 40%. This, along with figuring out how to disable the other effects I was using, allow me to either 1) run the guitar tuner or 2) run all of the other effects, the rest of the time.
Thanks for the 4 -> 16 tip.

@duff I figured out an easy way to disable the notefreq function when not needed, and I also used your suggestion re stepping through the data at 16 sample increments instead of 4. That reduced CPU from 80% to 40%. This, along with figuring out how to disable the other effects I was using, allow me to either 1) run the guitar tuner or 2) run all of the other effects, the rest of the time.
Thanks for the 4 -> 16 tip.
Good to hear!:D

Fundamental Analysis using noteFreq

Hello Duffy,

I'm going to analyze the fundamental frequency of an sound track. I have two .wav files which have attached with the Arduino code. one .wav has low level sound pitch and other has higher level of sound pitch. But both tracks were same with two levels of sound pitches.
But my problem it will perfectly identify fundamental frequency of the high level sound pitch track. But for the same low level sound pitch track it won't give any output. Any solutions?
(Analyze fundamental around 350Hz-500Hz. Not interested about below 300Hz )

Attachments

• noteFreq.zip
    602.2 KB · Views: 163
I loaded your two WAV files onto Audacity. If you don't have it, I'd say get it. It's free.
Here is the Audacity FFT analysis on a section of each of your two waves:
FE55LW.jpgFE55M.jpg.
FE55LW is first, then FE55M.

These screen shots are for 1024-sample segment of the wav, using the menu item Analyze\Plot Spectrum...
You need to highlight a 1024-sample interval first.
Note the "Peak" field below the second graph is not the fundamental. I moved the mouse before I captured the screen.

With Teensy, you can detect pitches pretty accurately in this pitch range with the AudioAnalyzeFFT1024 object, and then some post processing on the resulting bin contents - finding the peaks. I use a method that looks for positive to negative slope changes - above a minimum value, then correct for peak asymmetry.

The fundamental is pretty clear visually in these samples, though it's a pretty rich set of harmonics (and it sounds like it when played... like a hiss.)

By the way, what are these sounds?

Last edited:
Regarding Teensy Audio library analyze_fft1024.cpp

Somebody please tell me in Teensy Audio library "analyze_fft1024.cpp", What is the output of the below lines?

Code:
for (int i=0; i < 512; i++) {
			uint32_t tmp = *((uint32_t *)buffer + i); // real & imag
			uint32_t magsq = multiply_16tx16t_add_16bx16b(tmp, tmp);
			output[i] = sqrt_uint32_approx(magsq);
		}

uint32_t tmp = return Complex value of the particular bin?
uint32_t magsq = ? (no idea)
output = return the absolute value ???

And i need to know in MATLAB fft() function returns a complex value. Is that similar to "uint32_t tmp" variable ?

It simply is computing the magnitude of the FFT. All FFT's are a relationship between "complex" mathematical time and frequency domains. That is they require complex numbers for the time signal and the spectrum output. There are FFTs, such as the Teensy's, that appear take real data in and out, but they just hide the actual complex code underneath. The code you are looking at is converting the complex spectrum to a magnitude spectrum:
mag = sqrt(real*real + imag*imag)

In the code example "tmp" is not a variable. If you read the code, "tmp" is a POINTER to a uint32_t variable, but it gets even better: its a pointer to a pair of int16_t variables ( the real and imaginary parts of the FFT), which have been stored in memory in adjacent pairs as per the arm_math complex number storage convention, allowing the maq squared value to be computed in a single instruction. Fantastic!!!

The multiply_16tx16t_add_16bx16b() instruction is described in Paul's /utility/dspinst.h in the audio library, BUT don't even think about playing with this stuff unless you REALLY, REALLY understand what you are doing. Failure is guaranteed :D

And of course MATLAB returns complex values - variables in MATLAB are all implicitly both complex and matrices/vectors. That's the beauty of it! When you say y = fft(x), then y is a complex vector of the same size of x. And you could simply say mag = abs(fft(x)) to get a real vector of magnitudes.

Derek Good explanation as always.
So "uint32_t magsq" is that output value similar to MATLAB "y"(y=fft(x)) complex vector one element? I need to know from where each bin complex value can be find? Also sqrt_uint32_approx(magsq) output, is that similar to MATLAB mag(mag = abs(fft(x))) value???

@Wicky21
I've run your 2 wave files through my FFTFreq object with the sketch file as follows:
Code:
#include <Audio.h>
#include <Audio.h>
#include <Wire.h>
#include <SPI.h>
#include <SD.h>
#include <SerialFlash.h>

// GUItool: begin automatically generated code
AudioInputAnalog         adc1;           //xy=91,270
AudioPlaySdWav           playSdWav1;     //xy=107,321
AudioMixer4              mixer1;         //xy=293,333
AudioAnalyzeFFT1024      FFT;      //xy=465,331
AudioConnection          patchCord1(playSdWav1, 0, mixer1, 0);
AudioConnection          patchCord2(playSdWav1, 1, mixer1, 1);
AudioConnection          patchCord3(mixer1, FFT);
// GUItool: end automatically generated code

#include <FFTFreq.h>
FFTFreq  _fft(&FFT);

void setup() {
    Serial.begin(9600);
    delay(500);
    Serial.println("Started");
    AudioMemory(8);
    mixer1.gain(0,25);
    mixer1.gain(1,25);
    if (!(SD.begin(BUILTIN_SDCARD))) {
        while (1) {
          Serial.println("Unable to access the SD card");
          delay(500);
        }
     }
}

float lastFreq = 0;
unsigned long loopCount;
String fileName1 = "FE55M.wav";
String fileName2 = "FE55LW.wav";
bool file1 = true;
void loop() {
    String fn = file1 ? fileName1 : fileName2;
    if (!playSdWav1.isPlaying()) {
         Serial.printf("\n**************************************************\nFinished %s\tDelaying 1 second...\n", fn.c_str());
         delay (1000);
         fn = file1 ? fileName1 : fileName2;
         playSdWav1.play(fn.c_str());
         Serial.printf("Starting %s\tDelaying 200ms...\n**************************************************", fn.c_str());
         delay(200);
         file1 = !file1;
    }

float freq = _fft.getFFTFreq();  
    float prob = _fft.getFFTProb();
    int freqScalingFactor = 4;
    if ((freq > 0) && (freq != lastFreq)) {
        Serial.printf("\n%s at %dms\tLoop:%5d\t%4.1fHz\t%3d%s\t", fn.c_str(), playSdWav1.positionMillis(), loopCount % 100000, freq, (int)(prob*100), "%");
        int count = freq/freqScalingFactor;
        int countUp = 0;
        while (count--) {
          if ((countUp % (100/freqScalingFactor)) == 0) Serial.print(countUp * freqScalingFactor);
          else                                          Serial.print('_');
          countUp++;
        }
        if ((prob == 1.0) && (playSdWav1.positionMillis() > 1000) && (playSdWav1.positionMillis() < 1100)) {
            _fft.graphFFTBins(true);
            delay(100);
        }
        lastFreq = freq;
    }
    loopCount++;
}

I did not include the code referenced in FFTFreq.h... it extracts fundamental frequency from an FFT bin-set as fast as possible, by finding peaks (changes in bin-to-bin slope from + to -) above a certain minimum threshold.

The output of this sketch on a Teensy 3.6 with uSD card holding your files is as follows:
Code:
Started

Finished FE55M.wav	Delaying 1 second...
Starting FE55M.wav	Delaying 200ms...
FE55M.wav at 200ms	Loop:    0	347.1Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300__________
FE55LW.wav at 232ms	Loop: 7037	321.8Hz	 85%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300____
FE55LW.wav at 255ms	Loop:11990	104.0Hz	 85%	0________________________100
FE55LW.wav at 266ms	Loop:14462	236.6Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200________
FE55LW.wav at 290ms	Loop:19512	318.8Hz	 85%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300___
FE55LW.wav at 313ms	Loop:24462	301.6Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200________________________
FE55LW.wav at 336ms	Loop:29421	215.0Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200__
FE55LW.wav at 348ms	Loop:31913	104.5Hz	 85%	0________________________100
FE55LW.wav at 359ms	Loop:34358	212.5Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200__
FE55LW.wav at 382ms	Loop:39079	109.4Hz	 85%	0________________________100_
FE55LW.wav at 406ms	Loop:44003	111.7Hz	100%	0________________________100_
FE55LW.wav at 417ms	Loop:46447	278.9Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200__________________
FE55LW.wav at 452ms	Loop:53954	121.5Hz	 87%	0________________________100____
FE55LW.wav at 464ms	Loop:56389	324.1Hz	 85%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300_____
FE55LW.wav at 522ms	Loop:68764	313.5Hz	 85%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300__
FE55LW.wav at 591ms	Loop:83571	417.2Hz	 88%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300________________________400___
FE55LW.wav at 603ms	Loop:85972	127.0Hz	 87%	0________________________100_____
FE55LW.wav at 638ms	Loop:93451	311.7Hz	 85%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300_
FE55LW.wav at 673ms	Loop:  833	180.4Hz	100%	0________________________100___________________
FE55LW.wav at 707ms	Loop: 8412	103.5Hz	100%	0________________________
FE55LW.wav at 777ms	Loop:23394	102.3Hz	 85%	0________________________
FE55LW.wav at 789ms	Loop:25858	338.8Hz	 85%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300________
FE55LW.wav at 800ms	Loop:28302	147.1Hz	 80%	0________________________100__________
FE55LW.wav at 835ms	Loop:35718	119.7Hz	 87%	0________________________100___
FE55LW.wav at 847ms	Loop:38150	297.4Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200_______________________
FE55LW.wav at 870ms	Loop:43186	103.8Hz	 85%	0________________________
FE55LW.wav at 893ms	Loop:48179	113.7Hz	100%	0________________________100__
FE55LW.wav at 974ms	Loop:65919	186.9Hz	100%	0________________________100____________________
FE55LW.wav at 998ms	Loop:70869	137.5Hz	100%	0________________________100________
FE55LW.wav at 1090ms	Loop:90985	119.4Hz	100%	0________________________100___ 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	

*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	 	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	*	 	 	 	*	 	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	*	 	 	 	*	 	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	*	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	 	 	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	 	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	 	 	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	 	 	*	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	 	 	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	 	 	*	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	*	 	*	 	 	 	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	*	 	*	 	 	 	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	*	 	*	 	 	 	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	*	 	*	 	 	 	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	*	 	*	 	 	 	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	*	*	*	 	*	 	 	 	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	*	*	*	 	*	*	 	 	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	*	 	 	 	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	 	 	*	*	*	 	*	*	 	 	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	*	 	 	 	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	 	 	*	*	*	 	*	*	 	 	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	*	 	 	 	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	 	 	*	*	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	*	 	 	 	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	 	 	*	*	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	*	 	 	 	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	 	*	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	 	*	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
	3	2	5	4			3	9	7	5	10	9	14	16	7	9	9	3	13	9	2	10	19	7	7	8	16	14	8	5	5		4		22	26	8	3	8	5	4	4	8	10	9	3		3	3		4	6	4	3		2	2	2		2	2	3	4									2	2	2	2		3	3	2	2	2	2			3	4	4	3			2		3	3	2					2	2	2	3													2																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																										
	0	0	0	0			0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0		0		0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0		0	0		0	0	0	0		0	0	0		0	0	0	0									0	0	0	0		0	0	0	0	0	0			0	0	0	0			0		0	0	0					0	0	0	0													0																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																										
0	43	86	129	172	215	258	301	344	387	431	474	517	560	603	646	689	732	775	818	862	905	948	991	1034	1077	1120	1163	1206	1249	1293	1336	1379	1422	1465	1508	1551	1594	1637	1680	1724	1767	1810	1853	1896	1939	1982	2025	2068	2111	2155	2198	2241	2284	2327	2370	2413	2456	2499	2542	2586	2629	2672	2715	2758	2801	2844	2887	2930	2973	3017	3060	3103	3146	3189	3232	3275	3318	3361	3404	3448	3491	3534	3577	3620	3663	3706	3749	3792	3835	3878	3922	3965	4008	4051	4094	4137	4180	4223	4266	4310	4353	4396	4439	4482	4525	4568	4611	4654	4697	4741	4784	4827	4870	4913	4956	4999	5042	5085	5128	5172	5215	5258	5301	5344	5387	5430	5473	5516	5559	5603	5646	5689	5732	5775	5818	5861	5904	5947	5990	6034	6077	6120	6163	6206	6249	6292	6335	6378	6421	6465	6508	6551	6594	6637	6680	6723	6766	6809	6852	6896	6939	6982	7025	7068	7111	7154	7197	7240	7283	7326	7370	7413	7456	7499	7542	7585	7628	7671	7714	7757	7801	7844	7887	7930	7973	8016	8059	8102	8145	8188	8232	8275	8318	8361	8404	8447	8490	8533	8576	8620	8663	8706	8749	8792	8835	8878	8921	8964	9007	9051	9094	9137	9180	9223	9266	9309	9352	9395	9438	9482	9525	9568	9611	9654	9697	9740	9783	9826	9869	9913	9956	9999	10042	10085	10128	10171	10214	10257	10300	10344	10387	10430	10473	10516	10559	10602	10645	10688	10731	10775	10818	10861	10904	10947	10990	11033	11076	11119	11162	11206	11249	11292	11335	11378	11421	11464	11507	11550	11593	11637	11680	11723	11766	11809	11852	11895	11938	11981	12024	12068	12111	12154	12197	12240	12283	12326	12369	12412	12455	12499	12542	12585	12628	12671	12714	12757	12800	12843	12886	12930	12973	13016	13059	13102	13145	13188	13231	13274	13317	13361	13404	13447	13490	13533	13576	13619	13662	13705	13748	13792	13835	13878	13921	13964	14007	14050	14093	14136	14179	14222	14266	14309	14352	14395	14438	14481	14524	14567	14610	14653	14697	14740	14783	14826	14869	14912	14955	14998	15041	15084	15128	15171	15214	15257	15300	15343	15386	15429	15472	15515	15559	15602	15645	15688	15731	15774	15817	15860	15903	15946	15990	16033	16076	16119	16162	16205	16248	16291	16334	16377	16421	16464	16507	16550	16593	16636	16679	16722	16765	16809	16852	16895	16938	16981	17024	17067	17110	17153	17196	17240	17283	17326	17369	17412	17455	17498	17541	17584	17627	17671	17714	17757	17800	17843	17886	17929	17972	18015	18058	18102	18145	18188	18231	18274	18317	18360	18403	18446	18489	18533	18576	18619	18662	18705	18748	18791	18834	18877	18920	18964	19007	19050	19093	19136	19179	19222	19265	19308	19351	19395	19438	19481	19524	19567	19610	19653	19696	19739	19782	19826	19869	19912	19955	19998	20041	20084	20127	20170	20213	20257	20300	20343	20386	20429	20472	20515	20558	20601	20644	20688	20731	20774	20817	20860	20903	20946	20989	21032	21075	21119	21162	21205	21248	21291	21334	21377	21420	21463	21506	21550	21593	21636	21679	21722	21765	21808	21851	21894	21937	
0	3	2	5	4	1	1	3	9	7	5	10	9	14	16	7	9	9	3	13	9	2	10	19	7	7	8	16	14	8	5	5	0	4	1	22	26	8	3	8	5	4	4	8	10	9	3	1	3	3	1	4	6	4	3	1	2	2	2	1	2	2	3	4	1	1	1	0	1	1	1	1	2	2	2	2	1	3	3	2	2	2	2	0	1	3	4	4	3	1	1	2	0	3	3	2	0	1	1	0	2	2	2	3	1	1	1	0	1	1	0	1	0	0	1	0	2	1	1	1	0	1	1	0	0	1	1	1	1	0	1	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	1	0	0	0	0	0	1	1	1	0	1	1	0	0	0	0	0	1	1	1	0	1	1	0	0	0	0	0	0	1	1	0	0	0	0	0	0	1	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	
0	1	2	3	4	5	6	7	8	9	10	11	12	13	14	15	16	17	18	19	20	21	22	23	24	25	26	27	28	29	30	31	32	33	34	35	36	37	38	39	40	41	42	43	44	45	46	47	48	49	50	51	52	53	54	55	56	57	58	59	60	61	62	63	64	65	66	67	68	69	70	71	72	73	74	75	76	77	78	79	80	81	82	83	84	85	86	87	88	89	90	91	92	93	94	95	96	97	98	99	100	101	102	103	104	105	106	107	108	109	110	111	112	113	114	115	116	117	118	119	120	121	122	123	124	125	126	127	128	129	130	131	132	133	134	135	136	137	138	139	140	141	142	143	144	145	146	147	148	149	150	151	152	153	154	155	156	157	158	159	160	161	162	163	164	165	166	167	168	169	170	171	172	173	174	175	176	177	178	179	180	181	182	183	184	185	186	187	188	189	190	191	192	193	194	195	196	197	198	199	200	201	202	203	204	205	206	207	208	209	210	211	212	213	214	215	216	217	218	219	220	221	222	223	224	225	226	227	228	229	230	231	232	233	234	235	236	237	238	239	240	241	242	243	244	245	246	247	248	249	250	251	252	253	254	255	256	257	258	259	260	261	262	263	264	265	266	267	268	269	270	271	272	273	274	275	276	277	278	279	280	281	282	283	284	285	286	287	288	289	290	291	292	293	294	295	296	297	298	299	300	301	302	303	304	305	306	307	308	309	310	311	312	313	314	315	316	317	318	319	320	321	322	323	324	325	326	327	328	329	330	331	332	333	334	335	336	337	338	339	340	341	342	343	344	345	346	347	348	349	350	351	352	353	354	355	356	357	358	359	360	361	362	363	364	365	366	367	368	369	370	371	372	373	374	375	376	377	378	379	380	381	382	383	384	385	386	387	388	389	390	391	392	393	394	395	396	397	398	399	400	401	402	403	404	405	406	407	408	409	410	411	412	413	414	415	416	417	418	419	420	421	422	423	424	425	426	427	428	429	430	431	432	433	434	435	436	437	438	439	440	441	442	443	444	445	446	447	448	449	450	451	452	453	454	455	456	457	458	459	460	461	462	463	464	465	466	467	468	469	470	471	472	473	474	475	476	477	478	479	480	481	482	483	484	485	486	487	488	489	490	491	492	493	494	495	496	497	498	499	500	501	502	503	504	505	506	507	508	509	
2.769864	8.434231	11.386441	

FE55LW.wav at 1404ms	Loop:27645	101.1Hz	100%	0________________________
FE55LW.wav at 1462ms	Loop:40156	114.8Hz	 85%	0________________________100__
FE55LW.wav at 1659ms	Loop:82226	384.4Hz	 87%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300____________________
FE55LW.wav at 1775ms	Loop: 7486	394.2Hz	 88%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300______________________
FE55LW.wav at 1856ms	Loop:24720	177.0Hz	100%	0________________________100__________________
FE55LW.wav at 1938ms	Loop:42339	107.8Hz	100%	0________________________100
FE55LW.wav at 1949ms	Loop:44801	129.0Hz	100%	0________________________100______
FE55LW.wav at 1961ms	Loop:47306	276.0Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200_________________
FE55LW.wav at 1984ms	Loop:52334	110.3Hz	100%	0________________________100_
FE55LW.wav at 2030ms	Loop:62199	299.7Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200_______________________
FE55LW.wav at 2228ms	Loop: 4964	110.4Hz	 85%	0________________________100_
FE55LW.wav at 2251ms	Loop: 9945	238.5Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200________
FE55LW.wav at 2309ms	Loop:22457	184.0Hz	100%	0________________________100____________________
FE55LW.wav at 2344ms	Loop:30013	221.2Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200____
FE55LW.wav at 2402ms	Loop:42355	274.8Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200_________________
FE55LW.wav at 2460ms	Loop:54742	175.6Hz	100%	0________________________100_________________
FE55LW.wav at 2622ms	Loop:89765	133.5Hz	100%	0________________________100_______
FE55LW.wav at 2785ms	Loop:24641	321.5Hz	 85%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300____
FE55LW.wav at 2808ms	Loop:29646	134.8Hz	100%	0________________________100_______
FE55LW.wav at 2831ms	Loop:34693	110.1Hz	 85%	0________________________100_
FE55LW.wav at 2866ms	Loop:42093	108.2Hz	100%	0________________________100_
FE55LW.wav at 2959ms	Loop:61842	180.3Hz	100%	0________________________100___________________
FE55LW.wav at 2982ms	Loop:66794	104.6Hz	 85%	0________________________100
FE55LW.wav at 3005ms	Loop:71777	279.2Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200__________________
FE55LW.wav at 3052ms	Loop:81643	277.6Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200__________________
FE55LW.wav at 3075ms	Loop:86594	277.5Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200__________________
FE55LW.wav at 3098ms	Loop:91617	297.7Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200_______________________
FE55LW.wav at 3191ms	Loop:11406	384.3Hz	 87%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300____________________
FE55LW.wav at 3203ms	Loop:13826	229.4Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200______
FE55LW.wav at 3214ms	Loop:16331	306.6Hz	 85%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300
FE55LW.wav at 3342ms	Loop:43419	103.1Hz	100%	0________________________
FE55LW.wav at 3411ms	Loop:58589	104.5Hz	100%	0________________________100
FE55LW.wav at 3516ms	Loop:81172	189.1Hz	100%	0________________________100_____________________
FE55LW.wav at 3528ms	Loop:83672	117.1Hz	 87%	0________________________100___
FE55LW.wav at 3667ms	Loop:13524	266.7Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200_______________
FE55LW.wav at 3690ms	Loop:18430	272.7Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200_________________
FE55LW.wav at 3702ms	Loop:20925	337.6Hz	 85%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300________
FE55LW.wav at 3818ms	Loop:45944	104.8Hz	 85%	0________________________100
Finished FE55LW.wav	Delaying 1 second...
Starting FE55LW.wav	Delaying 200ms...
FE55M.wav at 235ms	Loop: 2799	215.5Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200__
FE55M.wav at 246ms	Loop: 5329	258.5Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200_____________
FE55M.wav at 269ms	Loop:10422	331.0Hz	 85%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300______
FE55M.wav at 293ms	Loop:15477	113.8Hz	100%	0________________________100__
FE55M.wav at 304ms	Loop:18011	274.6Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200_________________
FE55M.wav at 327ms	Loop:23104	139.7Hz	100%	0________________________100________
FE55M.wav at 432ms	Loop:45550	282.5Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200___________________
FE55M.wav at 478ms	Loop:55678	104.3Hz	 85%	0________________________100
FE55M.wav at 490ms	Loop:58156	190.8Hz	100%	0________________________100_____________________
FE55M.wav at 548ms	Loop:70577	220.0Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200___
FE55M.wav at 559ms	Loop:73106	277.0Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200__________________
FE55M.wav at 571ms	Loop:75634	130.5Hz	100%	0________________________100______
FE55M.wav at 606ms	Loop:83192	322.9Hz	 85%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300____
FE55M.wav at 815ms	Loop:28279	110.8Hz	 85%	0________________________100_
FE55M.wav at 826ms	Loop:30752	121.5Hz	 87%	0________________________100____
FE55M.wav at 884ms	Loop:43279	178.9Hz	100%	0________________________100__________________
FE55M.wav at 896ms	Loop:45797	109.7Hz	 85%	0________________________100_
FE55M.wav at 931ms	Loop:53303	337.6Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300________
FE55M.wav at 966ms	Loop:60742	135.4Hz	100%	0________________________100_______
FE55M.wav at 1058ms	Loop:80996	245.1Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200__________ 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	

*	 	 	 	*	 	 	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	 	 	 	*	 	 	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	 	*	*	*	 	 	*	 	 	*	 	 	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	 	*	*	*	 	 	*	 	*	*	*	 	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	 	*	*	*	 	 	*	 	*	*	*	 	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	*	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	 	*	 	*	*	*	 	*	 	 	*	 	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	*	*	*	*	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	 	*	 	*	*	*	 	*	 	 	*	*	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	*	*	*	*	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	 	*	 	*	*	*	 	*	 	 	*	*	*	 	*	*	 	 	 	*	*	*	*	*	 	 	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	*	 	*	 	 	*	*	*	 	*	*	 	 	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	 	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	 	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	 	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	 	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	 	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	 	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	 	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	 	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	 	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	 	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	 	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	 	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	*	 	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
 	 	 	 	 	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	 	*	*	*	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	 	
	2	2		3	5	3	9	12	4	13	18	13	9	7	16	7	11	18	11	6	13	6	7	9	8	7	6	13	12	4	4	3	7	9	10	14	16	7	6	13	14	3	7	5	6	2	2		3	3	2		2	2			2	2		3	3						2	2	2	2	3	2					2									2	2		2	2									2																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																											
	0	0		0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0		0	0	0		0	0			0	0		0	0						0	0	0	0	0	0					0									0	0		0	0									0																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																																											
0	43	86	129	172	215	258	301	344	387	431	474	517	560	603	646	689	732	775	818	862	905	948	991	1034	1077	1120	1163	1206	1249	1293	1336	1379	1422	1465	1508	1551	1594	1637	1680	1724	1767	1810	1853	1896	1939	1982	2025	2068	2111	2155	2198	2241	2284	2327	2370	2413	2456	2499	2542	2586	2629	2672	2715	2758	2801	2844	2887	2930	2973	3017	3060	3103	3146	3189	3232	3275	3318	3361	3404	3448	3491	3534	3577	3620	3663	3706	3749	3792	3835	3878	3922	3965	4008	4051	4094	4137	4180	4223	4266	4310	4353	4396	4439	4482	4525	4568	4611	4654	4697	4741	4784	4827	4870	4913	4956	4999	5042	5085	5128	5172	5215	5258	5301	5344	5387	5430	5473	5516	5559	5603	5646	5689	5732	5775	5818	5861	5904	5947	5990	6034	6077	6120	6163	6206	6249	6292	6335	6378	6421	6465	6508	6551	6594	6637	6680	6723	6766	6809	6852	6896	6939	6982	7025	7068	7111	7154	7197	7240	7283	7326	7370	7413	7456	7499	7542	7585	7628	7671	7714	7757	7801	7844	7887	7930	7973	8016	8059	8102	8145	8188	8232	8275	8318	8361	8404	8447	8490	8533	8576	8620	8663	8706	8749	8792	8835	8878	8921	8964	9007	9051	9094	9137	9180	9223	9266	9309	9352	9395	9438	9482	9525	9568	9611	9654	9697	9740	9783	9826	9869	9913	9956	9999	10042	10085	10128	10171	10214	10257	10300	10344	10387	10430	10473	10516	10559	10602	10645	10688	10731	10775	10818	10861	10904	10947	10990	11033	11076	11119	11162	11206	11249	11292	11335	11378	11421	11464	11507	11550	11593	11637	11680	11723	11766	11809	11852	11895	11938	11981	12024	12068	12111	12154	12197	12240	12283	12326	12369	12412	12455	12499	12542	12585	12628	12671	12714	12757	12800	12843	12886	12930	12973	13016	13059	13102	13145	13188	13231	13274	13317	13361	13404	13447	13490	13533	13576	13619	13662	13705	13748	13792	13835	13878	13921	13964	14007	14050	14093	14136	14179	14222	14266	14309	14352	14395	14438	14481	14524	14567	14610	14653	14697	14740	14783	14826	14869	14912	14955	14998	15041	15084	15128	15171	15214	15257	15300	15343	15386	15429	15472	15515	15559	15602	15645	15688	15731	15774	15817	15860	15903	15946	15990	16033	16076	16119	16162	16205	16248	16291	16334	16377	16421	16464	16507	16550	16593	16636	16679	16722	16765	16809	16852	16895	16938	16981	17024	17067	17110	17153	17196	17240	17283	17326	17369	17412	17455	17498	17541	17584	17627	17671	17714	17757	17800	17843	17886	17929	17972	18015	18058	18102	18145	18188	18231	18274	18317	18360	18403	18446	18489	18533	18576	18619	18662	18705	18748	18791	18834	18877	18920	18964	19007	19050	19093	19136	19179	19222	19265	19308	19351	19395	19438	19481	19524	19567	19610	19653	19696	19739	19782	19826	19869	19912	19955	19998	20041	20084	20127	20170	20213	20257	20300	20343	20386	20429	20472	20515	20558	20601	20644	20688	20731	20774	20817	20860	20903	20946	20989	21032	21075	21119	21162	21205	21248	21291	21334	21377	21420	21463	21506	21550	21593	21636	21679	21722	21765	21808	21851	21894	21937	
0	2	2	1	3	5	3	9	12	4	13	18	13	9	7	16	7	11	18	11	6	13	6	7	9	8	7	6	13	12	4	4	3	7	9	10	14	16	7	6	13	14	3	7	5	6	2	2	1	3	3	2	1	2	2	0	1	2	2	1	3	3	1	0	0	1	1	2	2	2	2	3	2	0	1	0	1	2	1	0	0	1	1	1	1	1	2	2	0	2	2	1	0	0	1	1	1	1	1	2	0	1	1	0	1	0	1	0	1	1	0	0	0	1	1	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	1	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	
0	1	2	3	4	5	6	7	8	9	10	11	12	13	14	15	16	17	18	19	20	21	22	23	24	25	26	27	28	29	30	31	32	33	34	35	36	37	38	39	40	41	42	43	44	45	46	47	48	49	50	51	52	53	54	55	56	57	58	59	60	61	62	63	64	65	66	67	68	69	70	71	72	73	74	75	76	77	78	79	80	81	82	83	84	85	86	87	88	89	90	91	92	93	94	95	96	97	98	99	100	101	102	103	104	105	106	107	108	109	110	111	112	113	114	115	116	117	118	119	120	121	122	123	124	125	126	127	128	129	130	131	132	133	134	135	136	137	138	139	140	141	142	143	144	145	146	147	148	149	150	151	152	153	154	155	156	157	158	159	160	161	162	163	164	165	166	167	168	169	170	171	172	173	174	175	176	177	178	179	180	181	182	183	184	185	186	187	188	189	190	191	192	193	194	195	196	197	198	199	200	201	202	203	204	205	206	207	208	209	210	211	212	213	214	215	216	217	218	219	220	221	222	223	224	225	226	227	228	229	230	231	232	233	234	235	236	237	238	239	240	241	242	243	244	245	246	247	248	249	250	251	252	253	254	255	256	257	258	259	260	261	262	263	264	265	266	267	268	269	270	271	272	273	274	275	276	277	278	279	280	281	282	283	284	285	286	287	288	289	290	291	292	293	294	295	296	297	298	299	300	301	302	303	304	305	306	307	308	309	310	311	312	313	314	315	316	317	318	319	320	321	322	323	324	325	326	327	328	329	330	331	332	333	334	335	336	337	338	339	340	341	342	343	344	345	346	347	348	349	350	351	352	353	354	355	356	357	358	359	360	361	362	363	364	365	366	367	368	369	370	371	372	373	374	375	376	377	378	379	380	381	382	383	384	385	386	387	388	389	390	391	392	393	394	395	396	397	398	399	400	401	402	403	404	405	406	407	408	409	410	411	412	413	414	415	416	417	418	419	420	421	422	423	424	425	426	427	428	429	430	431	432	433	434	435	436	437	438	439	440	441	442	443	444	445	446	447	448	449	450	451	452	453	454	455	456	457	458	459	460	461	462	463	464	465	466	467	468	469	470	471	472	473	474	475	476	477	478	479	480	481	482	483	484	485	486	487	488	489	490	491	492	493	494	495	496	497	498	499	500	501	502	503	504	505	506	507	508	509	
5.686398	8.299888	11.204308	

FE55M.wav at 1233ms	Loop:88020	275.2Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200_________________
FE55M.wav at 1372ms	Loop:18120	180.7Hz	100%	0________________________100___________________
FE55M.wav at 1383ms	Loop:20651	241.1Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200_________
FE55M.wav at 1465ms	Loop:38259	213.8Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200__
FE55M.wav at 1476ms	Loop:40781	105.7Hz	 85%	0________________________100
FE55M.wav at 1488ms	Loop:43263	105.0Hz	100%	0________________________100
FE55M.wav at 1499ms	Loop:45795	112.3Hz	 85%	0________________________100__
FE55M.wav at 1523ms	Loop:50788	221.8Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200____
FE55M.wav at 1592ms	Loop:65882	243.5Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200_________
FE55M.wav at 1627ms	Loop:73377	172.3Hz	100%	0________________________100_________________
FE55M.wav at 1662ms	Loop:80958	126.6Hz	 87%	0________________________100_____
FE55M.wav at 1708ms	Loop:90962	106.3Hz	 85%	0________________________100
FE55M.wav at 1743ms	Loop:98364	281.0Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200___________________
FE55M.wav at 1801ms	Loop:10832	109.8Hz	100%	0________________________100_
FE55M.wav at 1824ms	Loop:15868	102.7Hz	100%	0________________________
FE55M.wav at 1906ms	Loop:33493	343.0Hz	 85%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300_________
FE55M.wav at 1952ms	Loop:43480	313.4Hz	 85%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300__
FE55M.wav at 1975ms	Loop:48516	111.5Hz	 85%	0________________________100_
FE55M.wav at 1999ms	Loop:53503	114.1Hz	 85%	0________________________100__
FE55M.wav at 2080ms	Loop:71026	112.6Hz	100%	0________________________100__
FE55M.wav at 2207ms	Loop:98807	105.9Hz	100%	0________________________100
FE55M.wav at 2265ms	Loop:11308	321.9Hz	 85%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300____
FE55M.wav at 2335ms	Loop:26296	318.1Hz	 85%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300___
FE55M.wav at 2347ms	Loop:28772	182.8Hz	100%	0________________________100___________________
FE55M.wav at 2405ms	Loop:41306	192.4Hz	100%	0________________________100______________________
FE55M.wav at 2416ms	Loop:43835	106.0Hz	100%	0________________________100
FE55M.wav at 2428ms	Loop:46328	107.0Hz	 85%	0________________________100
FE55M.wav at 2440ms	Loop:48821	160.1Hz	100%	0________________________100______________
FE55M.wav at 2463ms	Loop:53827	189.5Hz	100%	0________________________100_____________________
FE55M.wav at 2498ms	Loop:61445	313.7Hz	 85%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300__
FE55M.wav at 2509ms	Loop:63931	370.8Hz	 87%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300________________
FE55M.wav at 2567ms	Loop:76598	152.4Hz	100%	0________________________100____________
FE55M.wav at 2614ms	Loop:86718	232.3Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200_______
FE55M.wav at 2637ms	Loop:91796	251.3Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200___________
FE55M.wav at 2648ms	Loop:94315	148.4Hz	100%	0________________________100___________
FE55M.wav at 2753ms	Loop:17217	158.0Hz	 80%	0________________________100_____________
FE55M.wav at 2776ms	Loop:22170	218.7Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200___
FE55M.wav at 2799ms	Loop:27256	317.0Hz	 85%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300___
FE55M.wav at 2811ms	Loop:29739	233.5Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200_______
FE55M.wav at 2869ms	Loop:42037	169.3Hz	100%	0________________________100________________
FE55M.wav at 2892ms	Loop:47072	322.5Hz	 85%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300____
FE55M.wav at 2904ms	Loop:49555	281.8Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200___________________
FE55M.wav at 2939ms	Loop:57193	307.0Hz	 85%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300
FE55M.wav at 2950ms	Loop:59658	247.0Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200__________
FE55M.wav at 3008ms	Loop:72328	272.9Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200_________________
FE55M.wav at 3031ms	Loop:77386	238.2Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200________
FE55M.wav at 3055ms	Loop:82457	239.1Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200________
FE55M.wav at 3089ms	Loop:89987	299.0Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200_______________________
FE55M.wav at 3124ms	Loop:97608	124.8Hz	 87%	0________________________100_____
FE55M.wav at 3182ms	Loop:10084	227.3Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200_____
FE55M.wav at 3240ms	Loop:22695	105.1Hz	100%	0________________________100
FE55M.wav at 3287ms	Loop:32847	111.8Hz	100%	0________________________100_
FE55M.wav at 3356ms	Loop:47830	168.9Hz	100%	0________________________100________________
FE55M.wav at 3368ms	Loop:50352	210.2Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200_
FE55M.wav at 3391ms	Loop:55429	134.1Hz	100%	0________________________100_______
FE55M.wav at 3414ms	Loop:60386	231.1Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200______
FE55M.wav at 3449ms	Loop:68024	232.4Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200_______
FE55M.wav at 3461ms	Loop:70550	105.6Hz	 85%	0________________________100
FE55M.wav at 3507ms	Loop:80654	226.8Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200_____
FE55M.wav at 3565ms	Loop:93344	226.2Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200_____
FE55M.wav at 3600ms	Loop:  841	278.7Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200__________________
FE55M.wav at 3612ms	Loop: 3372	274.9Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200_________________
FE55M.wav at 3623ms	Loop: 5902	233.1Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200_______
FE55M.wav at 3646ms	Loop:10995	306.4Hz	 85%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300
FE55M.wav at 3658ms	Loop:13464	236.5Hz	100%	0________________________100________________________200________
FE55M.wav at 3693ms	Loop:20972	314.6Hz	 85%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300__
FE55M.wav at 3705ms	Loop:23449	117.1Hz	100%	0________________________100___
FE55M.wav at 3728ms	Loop:28399	104.2Hz	 85%	0________________________100
FE55M.wav at 3751ms	Loop:33321	111.4Hz	 85%	0________________________100_
FE55M.wav at 3809ms	Loop:45876	309.4Hz	 85%	0________________________100________________________200________________________300_
Finished FE55M.wav	Delaying 1 second...

When I compare this output with the Audacity Analyze\Plot Spectrum option for particular moments in the files, I don't get good agreement, though it's impossible to match the sampled intervals precisely. Also, the fundamental is often visually hard-to-determine from the Audacity plot - since the first hump is broad and stepping upward... without any downslope between the upward steps.

Take a look at the output of the sketch and see if the detected fundamentals are "true" of the mosquito buzz in your view.
The algorithm in the FFTFreq object can be tweaked (or replaced) to detect peaks differently.
I created the algorithm based on the visual appearance of lots of sampled spectra (using Audacity) for human voice and trumpet. The mosquito buzz is somewhat different.

I'll look forward to your analysis.

Dave FE55M.wav fundamental is quite correct. Both of the .wav files are same buzz but with two different sound levels. So FE55LW.wav fundamental also should come around the same as FE55M.wav. I know its hard to achieve the fundamental of FE55LW.wav

Let me run the files again and increase the gain on the quieter file.
I’ll also send the results in a narrower format that fits the forum’s margins.
So, what is the frequency range that I should be seeing?

Anyone: does one of the forum editor tags (other than CODE) use no line wrapping?

I have a MATLAB code which i use to analyze the .wav files. Simply it will give the peaks by analyzing the spectrogram of the .wav file. According to that MATLAB code,

FE55M.wav has fundamental around 380Hz. But doesn't matter it can vary between 350Hz-480Hz.
FE55LW.wav fundamental is hard to analyze from MATLAB code either.

Frequency below 350Hz and frequency above 480Hz is not possible.

OK, I put the recognition "floor' at 300Hz, and now the plot looks like this.
Code:
FE55M.wav ( 269ms)	 331 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o____
FE55M.wav ( 606ms)	 323 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o___
FE55M.wav ( 931ms)	 338 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o_____
FE55M.wav (1070ms)	 304 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o_
FE55M.wav (1093ms)	 316 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o__
FE55M.wav (1105ms)	 310 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o_
FE55M.wav (1163ms)	 316 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o__
FE55M.wav (1906ms)	 343 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o_____
FE55M.wav (1952ms)	 313 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o__
FE55M.wav (2265ms)	 322 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o___
FE55M.wav (2335ms)	 318 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o__
FE55M.wav (2498ms)	 314 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o__
FE55M.wav (2509ms)	 371 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o_________
FE55M.wav (2753ms)	 330 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o____
FE55M.wav (2799ms)	 317 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o__
FE55M.wav (2834ms)	 300 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o
FE55M.wav (2892ms)	 322 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o___
FE55M.wav (2939ms)	 307 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o_
FE55M.wav (3693ms)	 315 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o__
FE55M.wav (3809ms)	 309 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o_
Starting FE55LW.wav	Delaying 200ms...
FE55LW.wav ( 200ms)	 347 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o______
FE55LW.wav ( 232ms)	 322 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o___
FE55LW.wav ( 290ms)	 319 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o__
FE55LW.wav ( 313ms)	 302 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o
FE55LW.wav ( 464ms)	 324 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o___
FE55LW.wav ( 522ms)	 314 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o__
FE55LW.wav ( 557ms)	 332 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o____
FE55LW.wav ( 591ms)	 417 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o___________o___
FE55LW.wav ( 638ms)	 312 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o_
FE55LW.wav ( 789ms)	 339 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o_____
FE55LW.wav (1659ms)	 384 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o___________
FE55LW.wav (2019ms)	 308 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o_
FE55LW.wav (2785ms)	 321 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o___
FE55LW.wav (3017ms)	 308 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o_
FE55LW.wav (3040ms)	 301 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o
FE55LW.wav (3133ms)	 310 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o_
FE55LW.wav (3191ms)	 384 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o___________
FE55LW.wav (3214ms)	 307 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o_
FE55LW.wav (3702ms)	 338 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o_____
Now it only finds a frequency (above 300Hz) every 50-500 ms.

Still not getting your expected 380Hz range very often

Last edited:
Check out the below .wav which has the same buzz with louder sound level. It should give the correct fundamental. So some how Mid level and low level sound should compare with the Louder .wav
Also rather than print set of fundamentals, What if you can take some weighted average and print a single value? because its hard to come up to a conclusion. Also i guess you can take some probability value right. So can weight each fundamentals.
Anyway try with attach .wav file and post the results. It should give the correct fundamental. because from Audacity also can analyze the fundamental clearly.

Attachments

• FE55L.zip
    310.8 KB · Views: 123
Similar results:
Code:
FE55L.wav ( 200ms)	 347 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o______
FE55L.wav ( 232ms)	 322 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o___
FE55L.wav ( 290ms)	 319 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o__
FE55L.wav ( 313ms)	 302 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o
FE55L.wav ( 464ms)	 324 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o___
FE55L.wav ( 522ms)	 314 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o__
FE55L.wav ( 557ms)	 332 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o____
FE55L.wav ( 591ms)	 417 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o___________o___
FE55L.wav ( 638ms)	 312 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o_
FE55L.wav ( 789ms)	 339 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o_____
FE55L.wav (1659ms)	 384 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o___________
FE55L.wav (2019ms)	 308 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o_
FE55L.wav (2785ms)	 321 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o___
FE55L.wav (3017ms)	 308 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o_
FE55L.wav (3040ms)	 301 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o
FE55L.wav (3133ms)	 310 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o_
FE55L.wav (3191ms)	 384 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o___________
FE55L.wav (3214ms)	 307 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o_
FE55L.wav (3702ms)	 338 Hz	o___________o___________o___________o_____
What are you trying to interpret from the mosquito buzz, and particularly the frequency?

I'm trying to analyze the different type mosquito species wing beat tones. Trying to figure out is there any pattern.

Ok.
Let me know if I can help further.
It’s been good to exercise my FFTFreq library with a different use.

With a Teensy 3.2 or higher, and a mic from NEUTRONNED, you could run a continuous display of pitches, or perhaps log them to the SD on a Teensy 3.6 for later analysis.

Maybe you can detect when a mosquito is about to bite by changes in pitch!
Or a different pitch for the mosquito carrying malaria!
:D

Lol. Sure. Im searching the most efficient and correct algorithm which give correct frequencies. Otherwise results were wrong and im in a trouble :D

Davidelvig, would you be willing to share your FFTFreq library? I'm trying to detect frequencies faster than the YIN algorithm and would be interested in your work.

I'd want to do a little cleanup before sharing.
Have you tried speeding up the YIN algorithm (the AudioAnalyzeNoteFrequency object in the Audio library) by changing the header file analyze_notefreq.h?

Change the value of:
#define AUDIO_GUITARTUNER_BLOCKS 24
to
#define AUDIO_GUITARTUNER_BLOCKS 8

You'll lose very low frequency detection, but speed up processing a great deal.

Thank you. Changing the number of blocks did make a big difference on the update rate. Here are some rough numbers I measured:

BlocksUpdates/s

I ran it both on the Teensy 3.2 and Teensy 3.6 and they both gave similar updates. I would have thought that faster hardware would give me more updates / second, but no. Is it strictly based on lowest detectable frequency?

I'm attempting to make a project that allows someone to sing into the mic, have their song recorded (pitch and timing) and be able to play it back in a different instrument. Another variation would be to play notes sung in real time over headphones in a different instrument.

I'll be looking forward to looking at your FFTFreq library, when it's ready.

@bmillier, what was your easy way to disable the notefreq function when not needed? I'm doing the same thing, integrating the guitar tuner into a bigger project.

@natefp

I'd check the frequency detection ability at various block counts.
At 8 blocks, I can get reliable pitch detection at 180Hz or more (male singling voice)
I'll bet that fewer blocks leads to a higher minimum.

With 8 blocks, at 42 updates/second, that's about 24ms per update.
That will feel pretty responsive for vocal use.

The FFT pitch detection is no real magic.
I do this, in general:
- copy the first 50 (or so) bins to an array
- detect the meaningful peaks by slope changes, and ignoring minimal bin values (this is fuzzy and based on your input strength)
- interpolate the frequency of the presumed actual peak between the size and position of the bin-based peaks (spaced at 43Hz each).
- lastly, if the ratio of the 1st and second peak frequencies are a ratio of 2:3, I calculate the fundamental as 1/2 of peak 1.

There's lots of variables that you can apply:
- minimum peak value vs input volume (signal strength)
- ignore bins 0 & 1 (I do)
- ignore bins above expected range (50 bins * 43 Hz/bin = 2150 Hz)
- choice between the tallest peaks vs first two meaningful peaks (I use the first peaks now... I tried "tallest peaks" with little added value, and lost of complexity)

In the end, a Teensy Audio FFT1024 can fire every 12ms. About half of the time needed to actually collect 1024 samples, though Paul cleverly reuses the last half of each previous sampling to release a new sample set in half the time.

With these steps, and a good bin interpolation function, I get pitch detection that matches with an iPhone tuner app within a few Hz most of the time.
I've not check with an oscilloscope.

Good luck!

Back