15 Teensy's and counting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

raflyer

I wanted to update anyone who is building a larger project using multiple Teensy's. I am up to 15 now all on one PC and all have been working very well. They are in a pretty harsh environment electrically and still work like champs. Talking shared DC AC gnds, 400Hz AC power 5 12 and 28Vdc with lots of potential problems. Still they work and work and work. :) Below is a pic of my project in its current state. Lots more work to do and probably 10 more Teeny's needed.

Just added a link with video of the sim in action.

Rob

https://youtu.be/dJwXRpJ_9lU

shell3.jpg

Last edited:
I wanted to update anyone who is building a larger project using multiple Teensy's. I am up to 15 now all on one PC and all have been working very well. They are in a pretty harsh environment electrically and still work like champs. Talking shared DC AC gnds, 400Hz AC power 5 12 and 28Vdc with lots of potential problems. Still they work and work and work. :) Below is a pic of my project in its current state. Lots more work to do and probably 10 more Teeny's needed.

Amazing work, Rob! Thanks for the update!

Super cool!

Is there a blog post or write up of this?

How do you deal with the multiple teensys showing up on different USB ports? (ie teensy1 showing up on /dev/ttyUSB1 one time and /dev/ttyUSB2 the next) Or is it irrelevant and you just see them as a bunch of USB hid devices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back