itoa, utoa, and otehr errors performing makefile Teensly-LC build

Status
Not open for further replies.

milhead

Hi Support, Forum Users and anyone patient enough to read this message!

I got my new Teensy LC units Friday (Super Quick!!! Thanks).. Was up on the updated Arduino platform is less time than it took to download.. Slick.

In order to use them in my environment I'd like to use the stand-alone build and bring in my FreeRTOS ports. This worked before fine..

In all the commands below I'm using windows git-bash as a terminal but I get the exact same thing under a DOS window.

To build via the makefile I changed to

$ pwd
/C/Arduino/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy3

and did

$ make clean
$ make

I get a bunch of compilations errors about multiple definitions for all the XXXtoa routines.

I get the same failures using the Makefile::MCU=MK20DX256 or trying to build for the
LC, MCU=MKL26Z64 I get the exact same failures..

I've attached an output from the command

$ make -k > LC_Build_out.txt 2>&1

Which shows the failures a few times but that's about all that fails.

---------------

Ok, Now the question. Does anyone see what I've not got setup correctly in my configuration? I have the feeling that this is all very coise to working, If there is
an easy fix I'd take it over the rathole of finding and getting rid of one set of the xxxtoa
functions.

I'm running a today install of Arduino 1.6.7 and teensyduino 1.27, Windows 7....

Miller

Attachments

• LC_Build_out.txt
    25.6 KB · Views: 300
I'd strongly recommend Apmorton's makefile

Just set 'TEENSY = 30' to 'TEENSY = LC' and you should be good to go.

I was actually unaware Paul had placed a makefile in teensyduino so I can't advise you on this

EDIT-
-DTEENSYDUINO=124 will probably also need to be changed

EDIT EDIT -
https://github.com/sudar/Arduino-Makefile This apparently makes makefiles for any arduino board/setup

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back