Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!

Thread: Adafruit demo: Supernova Poi using Teensy 3.2

Cool Adafruit demo: Supernova Poi using Teensy 3.2

I was watching the Adafruit Ask an Engineer show last night and they mentioned adding this new tutorial to the site of building a poi system with Teensy 3.2: https://learn.adafruit.com/supernova-poi.

I have no connection to the maker, but I thought it was an interesting use of the Teensy.

looks GOOD

looks familiar. Glad to see the Teensy in operation. still not sure why they use that really unfriendly python setup instead of simple image converter tool. It can be done very easily on a webpage.

Quote Originally Posted by mortonkopf View Post
    looks familiar. Glad to see the Teensy in operation. still not sure why they use that really unfriendly python setup instead of simple image converter tool. It can be done very easily on a webpage.
    Do you know of any that exist already, or were you just saying that they could integrate it into a web based solution instead of requiring users to run the Python script?

yes, here is one I made earlier to convert an image to a 24bit array to paste into a sketch: http://www.orchardelica.com/poisonic/poi_page.html