Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!

Thread: dacVolumeRamp()

dacVolumeRamp()

Hi everyone!

When i try to use the dacVolumeRamp() function for the sgtl5000 i get a error message that this function doesn't exist!?
    After looking at the control_sgtl5000.cpp file on my computer i saw that this function isn't implement yet. So my question is, if there is a release of the Audio library including the dacVolumeRamp() function?

Edit: today i found the volumeRamp example but none of the dacRamp functions worked

/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/Audio/examples/HardwareTesting/SGTL5000/VolumeRamp/VolumeRamp.ino: In function 'void setup()':
    VolumeRamp:53: error: 'class AudioControlSGTL5000' has no member named 'dacVolumeRampDisable'
    sgtl5000_1.dacVolumeRampDisable();
    ^
    /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/Audio/examples/HardwareTesting/SGTL5000/VolumeRamp/VolumeRamp.ino: In function 'void loop()':
    VolumeRamp:78: error: 'class AudioControlSGTL5000' has no member named 'dacVolumeRampDisable'
    sgtl5000_1.dacVolumeRampDisable();
    ^
    VolumeRamp:80: error: 'class AudioControlSGTL5000' has no member named 'dacVolumeRamp'
    sgtl5000_1.dacVolumeRamp();
    ^
    VolumeRamp:82: error: 'class AudioControlSGTL5000' has no member named 'dacVolumeRampLinear'
    sgtl5000_1.dacVolumeRampLinear();
    ^
    exit status 1
    'class AudioControlSGTL5000' has no member named 'dacVolumeRampLinear'
    Last edited by duffsman; 03-10-2016 at 09:05 AM.