cores\teensy3\kenetis.h current one has lots removed?

KurtE

Senior Member+
Thought I would play with a pull request to add Serial.clear() for the Teensy3.2 platform as it already exists for Teensy2 platform and likewise it exists on Teensy 3.2 for Serial1, Serial2 and Serial3.

But before I pulled up my one line change, I made sure I had your current stuff up on Cores project, and copied the stuff into my Arduino 1.6.9 install (Windows 10), with Beta 1 Teensyduino.

I tried building one of my Teensy 3 programs that use AX Buss and it no longer compiles:
Code:
C:\Users\Kurt\Documents\Arduino\libraries\BioloidSerial\ax12Serial.cpp:168:22: error: 'UART_C3_TXDIR' was not declared in this scope

UART0_C3 &= ~UART_C3_TXDIR;

^

C:\Users\Kurt\Documents\Arduino\libraries\BioloidSerial\ax12Serial.cpp:171:22: error: 'UART_C3_TXDIR' was not declared in this scope

UART1_C3 &= ~UART_C3_TXDIR;

^

C:\Users\Kurt\Documents\Arduino\libraries\BioloidSerial\ax12Serial.cpp:174:22: error: 'UART_C3_TXDIR' was not declared in this scope

UART2_C3 &= ~UART_C3_TXDIR;

I did a diff of the kinetis.h files and found that all of the UART_C3 definitions were removed. I use the UART_C3_TXDIR bit to control the TX Pins direction when you setup the UART to support half duplex.

Kurt

Oops - looks like my sync up of cores did not work properly.

So I sledghammered and deleted my fork, deleted from my machine, reforked and now the defines are there ...

Sorry. Feel free to delete this thread!

Back