code to implement, teensy 3.2 to glediator to ucs1903 string

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikkilauda

Hi i have ucs1903 led strings i want to let my teensy 3.2 work witch glediator.

Is there someone how has a code to let them worj together ?
I cant find it on the web and dont have the knowledge ti do so myselve.

Please

I don't own any ucs1903 LEDs, nor have I ever used any, but the FastLED library claims to support them. Maybe start with some of the FastLED examples.

With all projects, the path to success involves small achievable steps which build upon each other. So focus first on getting the relatively simple stand-alone FastLED examples to work before you throw in the complexity of glediator communication. Likewise with glediator, try some of the known good examples first. Maybe even buy a small number of WS2812 just for testing, if you get stuck.

Firstlight works with ucs1903 leds blinker too got that working but i dont know how to let glediator to work with ucs1903 communication

Last edited:
Maybe you should buy a small number of WS2812 LEDs and experiment with the known-good code for glediator? Hopefully you'll be able to learn enough about how that code works to apply it to your USC1903 LEDs...

I understand youre idea i orderd it from china i reather wont buy experimental leds, doesnt anyone know how to implemant these ucs1903 strings, someone has to have tried it with ucs1903 leds ?

Yess that looks like it mortonkopf so i just change the leds ws2811 to ucs1903 and glediator could make my leds run just as in youre example ?

Why don't you give that a try, and then you can tell us whether it was the only change needed?

There comes a point where you really need to take on the work of doing your project. We can try to help here, but you really do need to show some initiative. And if things do not work, follow the "Forum Rule" when you need help!

Paul i understand you think i dont experiment myself but i have made my firstlight work myself, i can change little things in that sketch because it works, i can with little changee learn how it works.
But comynicatian between one and another i use the ws2811 sketch from gladiator but i get only foulds and bugs so i cant learn couse it doesnt work.
So i test mortonkops his advice but thanks for the help all

I have everything working on 21 leds in a small test.

Niw connected the 400 leds on my matrix and the teensy gets hot that you burn youreself on it, and nothing works anymore no communication with teensy is it gone ???
How can it be did i have to make a pull up resistor dont i just connect the matrix with 400 leds just tho port 6 of the teensy ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back