Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63
Results 1,551 to 1,559 of 1559

Thread: K66 Beta Test

Quote Originally Posted by LERAY View Post
    But we could use a X86 with some GB and the Arduino audio Library ?
    No, the Audio-lib requires an Kinetis cortex-m4 (ARM) processor. You can add SD Cards or SPI Flashmemory.

Now that Teensy 3.5 & 3.6 are released and we have a stable 1.31 software release, I'm going to close this thread. If anything else really *must* be said here (perhaps links to other threads or pages), please say it now!

Quote Originally Posted by Theremingenieur View Post
    @Paul, several #defines like for example FTM0_CH0_PIN are in pins_teensy.c and thus not visible for libraries like FreqMeasureMulti. It would be very helpful if these defines could be moved to a more global scope. Waddaya think?
    How's this look?

https://github.com/PaulStoffregen/co...f5b709a83c96f5

Looks great! Unfortunately, I'm actually somewhat "under water" at my day job and with my musical activities, but I hope to make use of that when creating a new version of FreqMeasureMulti with support of all up to 4 FTMs and all 3.x processors in February.
    Last edited by Theremingenieur; 01-16-2017 at 08:45 AM.

I got some of the boards below, if somebody wants one (for free), please email me. Invited are all from this beta-test-thread (including Paul ;-) ), but i can't send more than three - naked boards, unassembled, plus some parts (like PT8211, battery-holder, usb, ...)
    It has PWM-Backlight, audio-out (+ active filter (c) by BEN), audio-in (schematic from the PJRC-site), LEDs+Keys via I2c-Extender, Nunchuck-connector, encoder, ir tx+rx, usb, 3x SPI-Memory, battery-holder, option to solder a esp12, an option for hw-debug (all optional), option to access all pads on the teensy-underside. 100mmx80mm.
    Currently not all functions are tested. Things currently known to work are Display, PWM-Backlight, keys+leds, audio-out (incl. filter), Nunchuk. All other not tested.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f31.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	162.2 KB 
ID:	9716Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f32.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	9717

Edit: 2 Boards left.
    Edit: No free Boards left. If you want to buy one, feel free to ask
    Last edited by Frank B; 02-20-2017 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank B View Post
    I got some of the boards below, if somebody want one (for free), please email me. invited are all from this beta-test-thread (including paul ;-) ), but i can't send more than three - naked boards, unassembled, plus some parts (like PT8211, usb, ...)
    It has PWM-Backlight, audio-out (+ active filter (c) by BEN), audio-in (schematic from the PJRC-site), LEDs+Keys via I2c-Extender, Nunchuck-connector, encoder, ir tx+rx, usb, 3x SPI-Memory, battery-holder, option to solder a esp12, an option for hw-debug (all optional). 100mmx80mm.
    Currently not all functions are tested. Things currently known to work are Display, PWM-Backlight, keys+leds, audio-out (incl. filter). All other not tested.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f31.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	162.2 KB 
ID:	9716Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f32.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	9717

Hi Frank — is there a schematic for the audio out filter?

Hi, somewhere in this thread: https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/29284...bit-dac-PT8211 - there is a small board, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank B View Post
    Hi, somewhere in this thread: https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/29284...bit-dac-PT8211 - there is a small board, too.
    Thanks Frank!

Re: lwIP multicast on the T3.5/3.6 Ethernet shield
    Well, since this thread really isn't closed yet...

In looking at wiznet multicast problems with the teensy Ethernet lib, I decided to do some multicast tests with the proto Ethernet shield on the T3.5/3.6. I successfully sent and received multicasts with a sketch using the lwIP library and setting the MAC filter (CRC/hash) in the T3.5 GAUR/GALR registers. I updated the git repository and the sticky post #686.

EDIT: Progress was made in using the IDE to build sketches for the proto Ethernet shield, see
    https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/45647...20(A)-amp-lwip
    Last edited by manitou; 09-13-2017 at 08:15 PM.