Teensyduino 1.29 Beta #4 Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a fourth (and hopefully final) beta test for Teensyduino 1.29.

EDIT: beta test link removed.

Change since 1.29-beta3 are mostly K66 support...

Done and works Win_10 - No problems.

Did get a warning on downloaded file:
t129b4inv.PNG

Thanks. It really does help, try new betas quickly. :)

I'm updating my Win10 install now. We just paid for that new code signing cert... hope Microsoft didn't change policies *again* so soon.

I tried downloading just now with IE. Can't reproduce the problem.

capture.jpg

capture2.png

Any ideas? Does Windows give you any more info if you right click on the installer and select Properties and the Digital Signatures tab?

False Alarm? Double Download confusion? Somehow EDGE corrupted or confused it.

I just downloaded again with no issue. If you look at the text in my screen shot it notes TeensyInstall(1). I ended up with two parallel downloads and both were in my downloads. Both reported the same size, I deleted the (1) file and used the primary TeensyInstall.exe.

AudioInputUSB is missing - but there's an example "PassTroughUSB"
@Paul, do you want to add output_PT8211, or is it too late ?

@Paul, do you want to add output_PT8211, or is it too late ?

Definitely too late for 1.29.

But I have been putting some thought into this. Rather than grow the number of objects for many similar formats, perhaps the AudioOutputI2S constructor ought to have an optional parameter for other formats, like right & left justified.

Long-term we're going to have a many more input and output objects, for various communication like ethernet streaming, bluetooth, etc.

Definitely too late for 1.29.

But I have been putting some thought into this. Rather than grow the number of objects for many similar formats, perhaps the AudioOutputI2S constructor ought to have an optional parameter for other formats, like right & left justified.

..and without input, mclk..
Ok, just disable the mclk (not needed), input, and remove the frame-sync-early.

In SPI library.cpp, function
Code:
bool SPIClass::pinIsChipSelect(uint8_t pin1, uint8_t pin2)
There's a debug serial that should be commented:
Code:
Serial.printf("pinIsChipSelect %d %d %x %x\n\r", pin1, pin2, pin1_mask, pin2_mask);

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back