Burning .hex file of teensy3.2 in blank mk20dx256.

Status
Not open for further replies.

npashine

As I can able to burn the .hex file generated by Keil in blank mk20dx256 but how to make .hex file generated by Arduino IDE working in blank mk20dx256.
I have taken the .hex file of blink example and I succeeded in burning in blank mk20dx256 but the pin no 50 is not blinking.

Let me know what can be the cause.

The HEX file should work, if your hardware is similar enough to Teensy 3.2. Common problems include missing VBAT power or crystal oscillator issues. You had many such issues in a prior thread, right?

yes paul thats right but I'm trying very hard to kill my problems.
Thanks for input i'll let you know the fault(If i'll find it).

Hey, Paul, If I burn the .hex file generated by Arduino IDE for teensy 3.2 in blank MK20DX256VLH7, Does it lock the controller or not?.

Hey paul, how can i update my k20dx128.c file as these files runs on Arduino 1.6.9 and with this version I'm facing problem.
Kindly tell how can I update cores files for Arduino1.6.5.

Whenever i use the new cores library I get below error for Arduino 1.6.9 or 1.6.5.
Opening Teensy Loader...
Unable find Teensy Loader. Is the Teensy Loader application running?
Error compiling.

This error because in new core you have given better security solution and .hex error because earlier It was not working.

Paul, 1 more concern, suppose I burn the .hex file created in Arduino 1.6.9 with new core library with default setting via SWD mode via ULINK2 debugger without using bootloader , In this case, my controller won't get locked?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back