K66 Beta Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin

Administrator
I'm posting this as its own thread just in case there are some of you who didn't see the post in the monster K66 thread. :) If you have any questions, please email me directly.

The following is a list of people who are eligible to receive a round 3 beta board. While we really appreciate any testing and feedback you can offer, it is not required. These boards are a thank you for contributions you have made. These round 3 boards are limited to the individuals on this list.

If you are on this list and have not contacted me with your current shipping address, please send me an email directly - robin at pjrc dot com

If you don't remember whether or not you have sent me an email, go ahead and email me again.

adrian
Avenue33
bboyes
Ben
Bill Greiman
cartere
christoph
Constantin
Cosford
craiglindley
cyborgv2
Donziboy2
doughboy
Elmue
embedded-creations
Epyon
Experimentalist
fms1961
Fyod
happyinmotion
Headroom
HWGuy
jakezimmer
jakorten
jbliesener
jimmayhugh
joe_prince
johnnyfp
Jp3141
Koromix
kriegsman
linuxgeek
markonian
Markus_L811
MichaelMeissner
MickMad
monkeybiscuits
mortonkopf
MuShoo
Nantonos
nlecaude
onehorse
pawelsky
potatotron
robsoles
stevech
syso2342
teachop
Tectu
TelephoneBill
tenkai
tetsuo
tlb
Tomek
turtle9er
whollender
Wozzy
Xenoamor
yeahtuna

Last edited:
I shipped out the first batch of round 3 K66 beta boards to the following users:
Ben
fms1961
turtle9er
christoph
Koromix
Cosford
Epyon
pawelsky
Markus_L811
Experimentalist
Fyod
HWGuy

When you receive your board PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY PICTURES until Paul gives the okay.

I will be sending out more boards tomorrow. If you have already contacted me, don't worry, you will be hearing from me soon with a tracking number. More boards are going out tomorrow :)

If you are on the list in the first post of this thread and you have not contacted me, please email directly at robin at pjrc dot com with your shipping address (and include your forum user name so I can easily identify you). If you are outside the US please also give me a phone number I can list on the customs form.

Yesterday beta boards shipped out to the following users:
Bill Greiman
cartere
Constantin
Donziboy2
embedded-creations
jimmayhugh
linuxgeek
markonian
MichaelMeissner
MuShoo
Nantonos
onehorse
potatotron
stevech
whollender
Wozzy

If you have contacted me with your current shipping address and you are not on this list, don't worry, I have more beta boards queued up to ship out today and tomorrow.

Robin, thanks for sending the board. Can confirm that it arrived in London this week. Sorry not to be able to contribute at the moment.

all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back