Using ethernet on Teensy 3.5/3.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackInk

Hi all,

I've just had an email from Paul (yes, I know its a bot) saying that he's shipped my shiny new Teensy 3.5 and 3.6

When they arrive, I'm keen to put their Ethernet to use with some SilverTel PoE Modules.

What I haven't been able to find so far is how they hookup (i.e. pins according to the card) or any details on how to code the Ethernet.
Would someone be able to give me some threads, links, guidance ?

Thanks,

AB

I didn't see Ethernet on the card either for that special use case - if you check the Announcements/K66_Beta_Test thread there are details on the pins to use. Post #8 should get you a spreadsheet or two that details the pins and gives links to the working demo code that works with the hardware proto board PJRC built up to work.

I just got my tracking email - Paul and Robin worked hard to get that mail out 'robotically' :)

I did not see a special note in that email to give a landing page for those of the 3,000 plus folks that are new to the forum or haven't already been working with this for months. Maybe there will be a new thread or a link on the www.pjrc.com/teensy or www.pjrc.com/help since all the work to date shows on the forum ?

This is my POE Shield adaptation for the Teensy 3.6 Hopefully it will help you with yours

T36LANSHIELD.PNG
This is the teensy.

T36LANIC.jpg
And how it's connected to the Ethernet chip.

T36LANIO.jpg
And the Silvertel board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back