Who has already got his / her kickstarter teensies? (international shipping)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who hasn't received their Kickstarter reward should contact me. Or really, they should have contacted me shortly after Update #21 on Nov 9, 2016, when I wrote:

I've heard from a little over 20 people since that update. If your package is missing and you still haven't contacted me (via a message on Kickstarter), please do so now.

ok, i've sent a message via kickstarter. thanks!

or what's the preferred way of contacting you?

All communication about Kickstarter rewards should be sent as messages on Kickstarter's website.

Log into the website. You might need to use a real computer, since many things about Kickstarter don't work when using a phone or tablet. Go to the page for this project. Click the blue "View pledge" button. (this button only appears if you are logged into Kickstarter, and if you are a backer of the project). When you click that button, it will show a page with at least 2 tabs: Reward and Messages. Look for the green underline which indicate which tab you're view. Click the Messages tab. That's where you view all your messages about this specific project, and you can send a message.

All communication about Kickstarter rewards should be sent as messages on Kickstarter's website.

Log into the website. You might need to use a real computer, since many things about Kickstarter don't work when using a phone or tablet. Go to the page for this project. Click the blue "View pledge" button. (this button only appears if you are logged into Kickstarter, and if you are a backer of the project). When you click that button, it will show a page with at least 2 tabs: Reward and Messages. Look for the green underline which indicate which tab you're view. Click the Messages tab. That's where you view all your messages about this specific project, and you can send a message.

sure, i had sent a message on the 22nd. all sorted now. thanks for the refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back