Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Who has already got his / her kickstarter teensies? (international shipping)

I should email Paul. Mine still hasn't arrived in UK but Paul sorted out alternative options for me. Very few seem to have gone astray but a few of us seem to have been unlucky.

Anyone who hasn't received their Kickstarter reward should contact me. Or really, they should have contacted me shortly after Update #21 on Nov 9, 2016, when I wrote:

If yours was among the 3080 first sent and hasn't yet arrived, please message me (here on Kickstarter is best). My hope is to resolve all these issues next week.
    I've heard from a little over 20 people since that update. If your package is missing and you still haven't contacted me (via a message on Kickstarter), please do so now.

I received a 3.6 from pjrc sent to England 6th October and received during the second week in October. No delay, no duty requested. The tariff code on the invoice 8542.31.00 seems to be a good one! I don't believe it was a Kickstarter order, just a regular one.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulStoffregen View Post
    Anyone who hasn't received their Kickstarter reward should contact me. Or really, they should have contacted me shortly after Update #21 on Nov 9, 2016, when I wrote:

I've heard from a little over 20 people since that update. If your package is missing and you still haven't contacted me (via a message on Kickstarter), please do so now.
    ok, i've sent a message via kickstarter. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mxxx View Post
    ok, i've sent a message via kickstarter. thanks!
    or what's the preferred way of contacting you? PMs to PaulStoffregen on the forum are disabled.

or what's the preferred way of contacting you? PMs to PaulStoffregen on the forum are disabled.
    Their contact page: http://pjrc.com/about/contact.html has their email addresses

or what's the preferred way of contacting you?
    All communication about Kickstarter rewards should be sent as messages on Kickstarter's website.

Log into the website. You might need to use a real computer, since many things about Kickstarter don't work when using a phone or tablet. Go to the page for this project. Click the blue "View pledge" button. (this button only appears if you are logged into Kickstarter, and if you are a backer of the project). When you click that button, it will show a page with at least 2 tabs: Reward and Messages. Look for the green underline which indicate which tab you're view. Click the Messages tab. That's where you view all your messages about this specific project, and you can send a message.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulStoffregen View Post
    All communication about Kickstarter rewards should be sent as messages on Kickstarter's website.

Log into the website. You might need to use a real computer, since many things about Kickstarter don't work when using a phone or tablet. Go to the page for this project. Click the blue "View pledge" button. (this button only appears if you are logged into Kickstarter, and if you are a backer of the project). When you click that button, it will show a page with at least 2 tabs: Reward and Messages. Look for the green underline which indicate which tab you're view. Click the Messages tab. That's where you view all your messages about this specific project, and you can send a message.
    sure, i had sent a message on the 22nd. all sorted now. thanks for the refund.