Matlab/Simulink Target

N3kromanc3r

The Matlab/Simulink platform is ubiquitous for control and signal processing applications. Simulink already supports a number of Arduino boards and shields for embedded targeting. It would be highly beneficial if we could get features like these for the Teensy boards given the power thatn Teensy 3.5 and 3.6 brings to the table.

I hope some develope picks this up and fills the void. It would help out engineers such as myself and many university students in their projects.

The Matlab/Simulink platform is ubiquitous for control and signal processing applications. Simulink already supports a number of Arduino boards and shields for embedded targeting. It would be highly beneficial if we could get features like these for the Teensy boards given the power thatn Teensy 3.5 and 3.6 brings to the table.

I hope some develope picks this up and fills the void. It would help out engineers such as myself and many university students in their projects.

I couldn't agree more... I really hope they'll do something, teensy would become my choice for lots of embedded projects... I don't really think it is something that should be asked to MATLAB, I think teensy guys should do the effort.

Arduino is the alternative, but it is very limited wether regarding power or dimensions...

I'm sure some university has a bunch of students who already did this, or who would have a lot of fun if someone sparked such a project

I'm working on a student team right now and would like to utilize the Teensy 4.0 for a DSP project and program the Teensy via Simulink Embedded Coder.
Unfortunately I'm trying to follow Mathworks guidelines for how to implement a custom target and it's completely over my head.
It looks like it's been a while since this thread was active, does anyone know of any advancements on this topic?

Thanks!

Use Teensy 3.6 with Simulink

Hallo,

did someone solve the problem with the support Simulink with teensy 3.6?

Best regards
Siggi

Back