Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!

Thread: Is there a [more complete] language reference for the Teesy?

Is there a [more complete] language reference for the Teesy?

I am SOOOO PLEASED to see the additional features and methods to read/write registers [in the Teensy-LC and 3.x. Maybe these have always been there in Arduino but I have not been able to find it.

Another thing I have been disappointed with is the Reference section in Arduino. Their website is rather non-detailed. I have not been able to locate a good - detailed - like most other language / syntax guides - language reference.

I'd pay for a good book if one is available.
    Thanks,
    Bill

A PJRC WiKi for Teensy is still coming - there is a collection of info on the PJRC website, though care is needed to differentiate from the AVR Teensy 2 family and the ARM Teensy 3 families - otherwise this forum is the best source of info already written or yet to be asked - and the open source code that provides details and examples of how it works - the source is properly commented with semi-colons, YMMV - I know mine does.

There is a trail of interesting tidbits on this thread :: Wiki-Coming-Please-link-worthy-posts

That linked post has a good summary of Arduino and the common language I only saw recently. The second link in that post summarizes the libraries - many if not all are supported by Teensy and improved or updated versions are properly placed when TeensyDuino is installed.

Note: when trying to search the forum - if at first you fail ... give up and use BING or some other search engine - and perhaps include "PJRC.forum teensy" in the search text and you can find stuff you can't find or once saw with a couple tries or less given the right keywords

Is there a Teensy WiKi as described above yet?

Here a link to the user wiki: https://github.com/TeensyUser/doc/wiki