Adxl345

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnPunnett

Hi All,

I am currently working on a self balancing Robot Project. I am using a GY-85 (9DOF) to calculate angle of Robot. In order to do this I need to read data from Accelerometer & Gyroscope on GY-85. At the moment I am just interested in getting data from the ADXL345. Thks to help from others I can now do this. If I execute a micros() command immediately before & after the call to do a data read for X,Y & Z axis from accelerometer I get an execution time of 966 microsecs (i.e. approx 1kHz). Does anyone know how to speed this up...? what is maximum read speed? I am using the Wire & Sparkfun ADXL345 libraries..

Many thanks, John

At least link to the prior thread you already started, and the copy of this library I fixed, and the place you found the original on Sparkfun's website.

If you want help here, we generally expect you to post these sorts of details. Don't make everyone who reads this have to guess and piece together the details, just to be able to offer you help.

Thks Paul and apologies for not posting all the info etc. I'd thought of it as a different issue and hence the new post. Im mobile at the moment but will add the additional info when I get home. Really appreciate all yours and others support and help so far. Am loving the Teensy and trying to get to grips with its capabilities. Cheers. John.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back