Time signal LF Receiver Teensy DCF77 with minimal hardware effort

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact is that I have a slightly different display. In order to connect it correctly, I need to first understand the exact trace between the processor and the display from the author. Unfortunately, not all conductors and their connection points are visible in the photo and video. I would not like to burn equipment.:p
As for the bundle of the audio board and the processor, if you understand correctly, the processor is connected by all pins to the audio board.
Well, the fact that the output of the receiver goes to the microphone input is understandable. ;)

The fact is that I have a slightly different display. In order to connect it correctly, I need to first understand the exact trace between the processor and the display from the author. Unfortunately, not all conductors and their connection points are visible in the photo and video. I would not like to burn equipment.:p
As for the bundle of the audio board and the processor, if you understand correctly, the processor is connected by all pins to the audio board.
Well, the fact that the output of the receiver goes to the microphone input is understandable. ;)

If the display is an other one, the connections may be different. Without knowing what display you use, we can say nothing. You'll need to rewrite the program, if you use an other display. The pins we use for the ILI9341 display are in the code, line 50ff : https://github.com/DD4WH/Teensy-DCF77/blob/master/DCF77_v0_4.ino#L50
Code:
  #define TFT_DC      20
  #define TFT_CS      21
  #define TFT_RST     32  // 255 = unused. connect to 3.3V
  #define TFT_MOSI     7
  #define TFT_SCLK    14
  #define TFT_MISO    12

ILI9341_t3 tft = ILI9341_t3(TFT_CS, TFT_DC, TFT_RST, TFT_MOSI, TFT_SCLK, TFT_MISO);
Note, that was for a Teensy 3.6
No, the audio board is not connected with all pins. It just uses headers for all pins - but not all are connected. The schematic is here: https://www.pjrc.com/store/teensy3_audio.html

Last edited:
@jwestmoreland: Have you had any luck with my code? I don't know anything about the Stormwise antenna but it looks like it isn't tuned specifically for 60kHz like the antenna I use.

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back