Forum Rule: Always post complete source code & details to reproduce any issue!
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread: Teensy Convolution SDR (Software Defined Radio)

gmtii: I followed this method to solder, but I can’t receive the signal. I don’t know why? Can you help me?

I don’t know why I can’t upload pictures. Do you have an email address?

Question audio output

[QUOTE=DD4WH;261776]Hi Rudolf: no, there is no complete schematic / es gibt keinen kompletten Schaltplan. Its the very nature of the project that the Teensy Convolution SDR can cope with every I & Q input from many different frontends and that builders have their own plan of the hardware. But you can find an incomplete suggestion in:

Hallo Frank,

and Frohe Ostern !

I have teensy 3.6 also the Elektor SDR board.
    Do I need to buy audio teensy board, or I can use audio output from elektor sdr?
    Thank you in advance !

My best 73, de yo2ldk

You Need additional the teensy audio board, which is use as ADC for the analog I/Q signals from the Elektor SDR.

..and from my experience, the Elektor board is not very good, but sufficient for the fist experiments. Just don't expect great results.

The problem of the Elektor SDR is the noisy op amplifier. An low-noise op as the TS464 or TS974 instead the TS914 gives bettler performance.

Nice project

Ich habe den Empfänger zusammengestellt und bin sehr zufrieden. Kompiliert #define HARDWARE_DO7JBH mit den Modulen PCM1808 / PCM5102. Die Lautstärke ändert sich jedoch nicht, wenn der Encoder von 0 bis 100 eingestellt wird. Bitte um Hilfe

Hallo Frank

I have put together the receiver and I am very satisfied. Compiles #define HARDWARE_DO7JBH with PCM1808/PCM5102 modules. However, the volume does not change when the encoder is set from 0 to 100. Ask for help

Hello,
    I'm a newbie at Teensy SDR project so excuse me if I ask a wrong or unnecessary question.
    I decided to build the Teensy-Convolution SDR project.
    I ordered Teensy 4.0, 2.4 inch ILI9341 LCD, ADC PCM1808 module, DAC PCM5102a module and receiver module from QRP-Labs.
    By the way, I downloaded all the files from https://github.com/DD4WH/Teensy-ConvolutionSDR. I installed Teensyduino. I also installed the si5351 library and the Arduino-Teensy-Codec library. I also fulfilled the issues stated in the "Software setup:" section at https://github.com/DD4WH/Teensy-ConvolutionSDR.
    Finally, I wanted to compile the "Teensy_Convolution_SDR.ino" file to try, but got some error messages.
    My question is: is there a document that outlining what needs to be done according to the latest version and libraries?
    Regards.
    Recep

Hello,
    I'm also am newbie at Teensy SDR project. I downloaded all the files from https://github.com/DD4WH/Teensy-ConvolutionSDR.
    I have been able to stop the compilation errors by adding all of the necessary libraries but, it still gives a lot of warnings.

Can I ignore these warnings? See below.

Regards.
    ------------------------

Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:406: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type
    uint16_t termColor = 0x10000;
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:678: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'char*'
    };
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:678: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'char*'
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:689: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'char*'
    };
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:689: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'char*'
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw: In function 'void setup()':
    /Users/aw/Documents/Arduino/Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw/Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw.ino:3546:116: warning: invalid conversion from 'const float32_t* {aka const float*}' to 'float32_t* {aka float*}' [-fpermissive]
    arm_fir_init_f32 (&FIR_WFM_I, FIR_WFM_num_taps, FIR_WFM_Coef, FIR_WFM_I_state, (uint32_t)WFM_BLOCKS * BUFFER_SIZE);
    ^
    In file included from /Applications/Teensyduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/Audio/analyze_fft256.h:32:0,
    from /Applications/Teensyduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/Audio/Audio.h:61,
    from /Users/aw/Documents/Arduino/Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw/Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw.ino:269:
    /Applications/Teensyduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy4/arm_math.h:1234:8: note: initializing argument 3 of 'void arm_fir_init_f32(arm_fir_instance_f32*, uint16_t, float32_t*, float32_t*, uint32_t)'
    void arm_fir_init_f32(
    ^
    /Users/aw/Documents/Arduino/Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw/Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw.ino:3547:116: warning: invalid conversion from 'const float32_t* {aka const float*}' to 'float32_t* {aka float*}' [-fpermissive]
    arm_fir_init_f32 (&FIR_WFM_Q, FIR_WFM_num_taps, FIR_WFM_Coef, FIR_WFM_Q_state, (uint32_t)WFM_BLOCKS * BUFFER_SIZE);
    ^
    In file included from /Applications/Teensyduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/Audio/analyze_fft256.h:32:0,
    from /Applications/Teensyduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/Audio/Audio.h:61,
    from /Users/aw/Documents/Arduino/Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw/Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw.ino:269:
    /Applications/Teensyduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/cores/teensy4/arm_math.h:1234:8: note: initializing argument 3 of 'void arm_fir_init_f32(arm_fir_instance_f32*, uint16_t, float32_t*, float32_t*, uint32_t)'
    void arm_fir_init_f32(
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw: In function 'void loop()':
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:3786: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
    if (Q_in_L.available() > (WFM_BLOCKS) && Q_in_R.available() > (WFM_BLOCKS) && Menu_pointer != MENU_PLAYER)
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:3786: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
    if (Q_in_L.available() > (WFM_BLOCKS) && Q_in_R.available() > (WFM_BLOCKS) && Menu_pointer != MENU_PLAYER)
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:4049: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
    for (int i = 1; i < BUFFER_SIZE * WFM_BLOCKS; i++)
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:4402: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
    for (int i = 0; i < WFM_BLOCKS; i++)
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:4502: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
    if (Q_in_L.available() > N_BLOCKS + 0 && Q_in_R.available() > N_BLOCKS + 0 && Menu_pointer != MENU_PLAYER)
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:4502: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
    if (Q_in_L.available() > N_BLOCKS + 0 && Q_in_R.available() > N_BLOCKS + 0 && Menu_pointer != MENU_PLAYER)
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw: In function 'void Zoom_FFT_exe(uint32_t)':
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:7761: warning: statement has no effect
    high_Zoom_buffer_x[i + high_Zoom_buffer_ptr];
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:7767: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
    if(flag_2nd_decimation >= high_Zoom_2nd_dec_rounds)
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw: In function 'void FrequencyBarText()':
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:9140: warning: variable 'c' set but not used
    char txt[16], *c;
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw: In function 'void buttons()':
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:9951: warning: variable 'PWR_Change' set but not used
    static uint8_t PWR_Change;
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw: In function 'void show_menu()':
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:11287: warning: enumeration value 'RTTY_SHIFT_NUM' not handled in switch
    switch (rtty_ctrl_config.shift_idx)
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:11315: warning: enumeration value 'RTTY_SPEED_NUM' not handled in switch
    switch (rtty_ctrl_config.speed_idx)
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:11331: warning: enumeration value 'RTTY_STOP_NUM' not handled in switch
    switch (rtty_ctrl_config.stopbits_idx)
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw: In function 'void alt_noise_blanking(float*, int, float*)':
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:14142: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
    } while ((search_pos < NB_FFT_SIZE - boundary_blank) && (impulse_count < 20)); // avoid upper boundary
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw: In function 'uint8_t CwGen_CharacterIdFunc(uint32_t)':
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:16165: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
    for (int i = 0; i<CW_CHAR_CODES; i++)
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:16175: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
    for (int i = 0; i<CW_SIGN_CODES; i++)
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw: In function 'void showDayOfWeek(uint8_t)':
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:16980: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'char*'
    if ( weekday==1) { Serial.printf("MONDAY ") ; termPutStr("MONDAY ") ;}
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:16981: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'char*'
    if ( weekday==2) { Serial.printf("TUESDAY ") ; termPutStr("TUESDAY ") ;}
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:16982: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'char*'
    if ( weekday==3) { Serial.printf("WEDNESDAY") ; termPutStr("WEDNESDAY") ;}
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:16983: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'char*'
    if ( weekday==4) { Serial.printf("THURSDAY ") ; termPutStr("THURSDAY ") ;}
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:16984: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'char*'
    if ( weekday==5) { Serial.printf("FRIDAY ") ; termPutStr("FRIDAY ") ; }
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:16985: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'char*'
    if ( weekday==6) { Serial.printf("SATURDAY ") ; termPutStr("SATURDAY ") ; }
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:16986: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'char*'
    if ( weekday==7) { Serial.printf("SUNDAY ") ; termPutStr("SUNDAY ") ;}
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw: In function 'void dcfDisplayTime()':
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:17402: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'char*'
    if ( weekday==1) { termPutStr("MONDAY ") ; }
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:17403: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'char*'
    if ( weekday==2) { termPutStr("TUESDAY ") ; }
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:17404: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'char*'
    if ( weekday==3) { termPutStr("WEDNESDAY") ; }
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:17405: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'char*'
    if ( weekday==4) { termPutStr("THURSDAY ") ; }
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:17406: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'char*'
    if ( weekday==5) { termPutStr("FRIDAY ") ; }
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:17407: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'char*'
    if ( weekday==6) { termPutStr("SATURDAY ") ; }
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:17408: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'char*'
    if ( weekday==7) { termPutStr("SUNDAY ") ; }
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw: In function 'void AudioEqualizer_display_response(uint16_t, float32_t*)':
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:18562: warning: variable 'centerIdx' set but not used
    int centerIdx;
    ^
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw: In function 'void SSB_AUTOTUNE_est(int, float*, float*, float, float*, float*, float*)':
    Teensy_Convolution_SDR_aw:14442: warning: 'angl' may be used uninitialized in this function
    *pshift = *ppitch * angl / (2.*pi);
    ^
    Memory Usage on Teensy 4.0:
    FLASH: code:258364, data:158404, headers:9208 free for files:1605640
    RAM1: variables:201472, code:253960, padding:8184 free for local variables:60672
    RAM2: variables:329440 free for malloc/new:194848
    /Applications/Teensyduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/arm/arm-none-eabi/include/stdio.h